• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Those already in a cuckold relationship, do you sometimes regret it?

• Thread starterqi0tri0t
  • Start date

qi0tri0t

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 18, 2006
Do you ever sometimes just wonder why you're letting your wife/gf fuck another guy, does the jealousy start to hurt you more than excite you? I've been into this cuckold stuff for years now but never brought it up to any of my gfs (now ex's). Are you always ok knowing that you're a cuckold or do sometimes you just feel hurt inside a little?

My experience

Sometimes feelings and emotions get to me, but never to the point that I would change the way we live. I only want more.

Sometimes I think that if my wife did ever leave me for a lover; I would definately have to find a new woman and introduce her to the lifestyle.

I don't think I could ever go back to the vanilla way of life.

ten0eight said:
Do you ever sometimes just wonder why you're letting your wife/gf fuck another guy, does the jealousy start to hurt you more than excite you? I've been into this cuckold stuff for years now but never brought it up to any of my gfs (now ex's). Are you always ok knowing that you're a cuckold or do sometimes you just feel hurt inside a little?

Hi all,

no I do not wonder. If I would not be sure that this is the right livestyle for both of us, I would not support doing it.

We discussed many years before doing it. Honestly speaking I had to convince my wife to follow these ideas. After 5 years of discussions we decided to give it a try and we were both happy about the result. More, in the next years we brought our little games to the next level, always with both of us in agreement and never single sided.

At the beginning it hurt, that is right. But the main reason was, we could not find any bull with the right self assurance to let me watch. First everybody told what a great lover he should be but at the end it was more disappointing. Later I enjoyed it more to sit at home and wait for my wife, to take her in the arms after comming home and cuddle in her well used condition.

fred

Lifestyle

We have been in cuckold lifestyle 14 years and I never never regret it. The more active my wife gets, the more I enjoy it.

Well,
So far I am ecstatic about what I/we are experiencing.
I have only begun to consider myself to truly be a cuckold since my wife, for the first time, asked me to wait on having sex as she wanted to be with her FB first. The arousal and intense feeling I felt at that request were just incredible. The feeling of waiting and eagerly anticipating her return and our times after that were incredible.
So far - no regrets....

cuckold

2 years plus. no regrets. although some "lovers" built themselves up and honestly they "SUCKED"... we haven't had intercourse since aug 2006. (my problem). so cuckolding works great for us... i eat my wife whenever she wants and can bring her to 3-4 climaxes at a time... "I'M STILL THE BEST THERE"!!!! she has had one steady lover for a year and half, although that's kinda broken down in the last month. but they still see each other as friends. again no regrets here or from my wife (although shes wishes i could fuck her as before)....

I'm not a cuckold yet but I often ask myself the question, "will it be worth it". I always come back with the same answer, Yes. I am willing to go threw with it so that my wife can experience the greatest sex she can get.

No Regrets

We have been doing it for a couple of years and with each passing month she has taken me deeper into cuckoldom. I am so far gone now that my wife can pretty much do as she pleases.

Regrets?

Although my wife and I are no longer active in this lifestyle, there was a time when she was giving fucks to several other guys on a somewhat regular basis. Some of them were even my friends.

I never tired of hearing another man say to me "God, your wife's a great piece! I really enjoy fucking her! She is one hot cunt!"

Even better is to hear one of her fuckers tell other men, in my presence, what a great fuck she is. I love the looks on their faces as they come to realize that this other guy really is fucking my wife and that I don't object.

All these thing just make it easier for me to fuck her, myself, and to cum in her pussy, which I cannot do otherwise. The biggest turn-on, ever, for me has been to watch another guy fuck my wife and shoot his cum in her pussy, then get between her legs and fuck her, myself, with my dick-head drowning in his thick, hot cum!

Regrets? None!

I've never felt any jealousy about my wife doing other guys. I've known about all of them and fully encourage her to see guys by herself as well as with me present. We've been at it for over 7 years and she has had 18 guys and given out bj's to others in parking lots. I love it all.

If you are asking those questions I have to ask is the lifestyle right for you?

ten0eight said:

Of course I wonder about things. I wonder why I enjoy it. I wonder why my wife enjoys it, and why she does it. I sometimes feel jealous, usually about silly things. I sometimes feel bored. I sometimes feel pleasure. Cuckold's still have feelings. Most people involved in these lifestyles say that it feels like a roller-coaster. BUT remember that we are all individuals, with different goals, desires, tolerances, etc. Most of the posts I read here are very silly, obviously written by people (men) who enjoy the fantasy, yet have no REAL experience. It's very difficult for these people to "imagine" what it's like to be a REAL cuckold, so don't expect good advice. Just use your common sense. Remember, this lifestyle is supposed to be FUN, even when it doesn't seem that way. If it's not fun, then you have a problem that needs fixing.

I think itdepends on how she acts with him and you afterwards.Mygf slept with my best friend but after it was over he kept on hitting on her and she ignored him and was all over me,thats good thing.If your gf is still flirting with him afterwards and talks about him when he's gone or even chats with him on the phone when your gone not good.My opinion.

Do I regret being a cuckold? Not a bit. I enjoy my wife getting attention from other men. It makes her feel sexy, and I get to enjoy the benefits of her being turned on. She is more confident, and those sloppy seconds are great.

Yes jealousy was a bit of a problem at first, and there was the fear of her walking out on me, but we're over that now. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

AGREE with you 100%

OneForSure said:
Do I regret being a cuckold? Not a bit. I enjoy my wife getting attention from other men. It makes her feel sexy, and I get to enjoy the benefits of her being turned on. She is more confident, and those sloppy seconds are great.

Yes jealousy was a bit of a problem at first, and there was the fear of her walking out on me, but we're over that now. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

I must say that I AGREE with you 100%

My wife has cuck'd me since the day we met over 10 years ago. The jealousy is part of the deal. Some times it's a real charge others it's a cruel slap.

Not every moment in a cuckhold's relationship holds up well against the idealic fantasy. Those are the times that i don't really care for. not regret per se... but would prefer to avoid if possible.

While most of her boyfriends have been good/typical alpha males, not all were.. some were twits or jerks.. only their cock had value to the relationship.. Dildos w/ heartbeats.
& not all of her boyfriends appreciated/understood/participated in the 3way relationship that is typical to cuckolding. Those are my regrets.

Having her wake me up just to sit on my face so she can pee her lover's cum down my throat is still a HUGE charge for me.

Respectfully,
--k

Watching other men fuck wife.

Before I married my wife, I knew she was fucking with several other guys. After we decided to get married, I told her I wanted her to go on fucking with them.

Then, when we did get married, it was with the understanding that she should go on fucking with other men whenever possible. I have never been jealous of my wife's extra-marital fucking. I learned during my first marriage that it was useless to expect to own any woman's pussy.

I would much rather KNOW that other men were fucking my wife, and get to enjoy the fact, than to worry if other men were fucking her behind my back.

Regret it? Never! I do feel jealous sometimes and scared every now and then. That angst is where the pleasure comes from for me.

I dont regret it...yet. Like Cuckold Bill said, it gets a little scary sometimes, makes me take a deep breath, the whole thing is bitter-sweet in a way, but as he said, that is part of the thrill. My wife and I do not have the kind of relationship that some on here have where things are always discussed and my input has any weight, she does what she wants with who she wants and I am mostly left in the dark, and utterly lacking any control of the situation. I still do not regret it, but I can imagine many scenarios where ultimately, I might...but then again, that is part of thrill, like going all in on a hand of poker, only with much more at stake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread