• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thought of the day

• Thread startercurious white guy
  • Start date

curious white guy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2008
You know, while you're reading this, somewhere in the world a white woman is willingly spreading her legs for a black man for the first time. :)

And 50 white women are being ***** by a black guy.

And 150 are being ***** by a white guy.

Then skinned and buried in the backyard afterwards.

wtf? how did that first very sexy thought get transformed into violence?

White or Black they must be pretty potent guys to do all that ****** n stuff:D:flash:

playfulpair said:

becuz there are obviously some sick sadistic minds in here !!!

This is what we are talking about!!!!!!!!

Wife had a great morning as for we had a visitor that we have known for a few years come and stay last night and wake her up to hours of hot sex!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the world isn't such a bad place, after all.

curious white guy said:
You know, while you're reading this, somewhere in the world a white woman is willingly spreading her legs for a black man for the first time. :)

BigCockInMS said:
And 150 are being ***** by a white guy.

Then skinned and buried in the backyard afterwards.

Very true.

Almost all the rapes in this world are by White men. In the media you rarely hear of a black man ****** someone.

white_man_loves_ir said:
Very true.

Almost all the rapes in this world are by White men. In the media you rarely hear of a black man ****** someone.

I guess you haven't been paying attention to what's going on in Africa.

white_man_loves_ir said:
Very true.

You are one fucked up case.

I'm pretty sure that wmlir is playing this entire board. At first, I thought he was just another disturbed white guy, but the more I read his posts, the more I'm convinced he is a personification of parody. I'm kinda looking forward, in a voyeuristic way, to seeing what he does next.

playfulpair said:

Look at who posted it. Those are the only kind of posts you can expect from him.

Users who are viewing this thread