• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

tiger in chastity?

• Thread startercuckdagn
  • Start date

cuckdagn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 29, 2006
how many of you cucks and cuckoldresses think Elin should lock up tiger?

I want to know what golf club she used to get him out of the Caddie, and did she count all of her strokes?

Various studies have shown that 40-60% of men and women have admitted adultery, so what makes Tiger stand out as a Tall Poppy to destroy?

How does this media frenzy impact on his children who will teased at school?

Tiger has broken his wedding vows, but he must get a lot of women hitting on him. The media frenzy just makes it so harder for Elin to forgive him, because she will come under pressure to ditch him.

The media may yet destroy his marriage completely and make it bloody tough for his kids. They built Tiger up and earned huge amounts from selling stories about him in the News, now he is walking away for a long spell.

Don't blame Tiger taking time out. He won't return their calls, simply because they will splash his voice all over the world and ask him awkward questions to cause him and his wife even more embarrassment. Then they will rush off to his mistresses and ask them for comments on what Tiger has said..................and who wins in the end? The FUCKING JOURNALISTS LINING THEIR POCKETS from juicy stories with twisted truth to make things seem worse than they are.

Saraha, let me just address one comment you made. First let me say I don't follow this tiger woods drama mainly because celeb news is hardly news. Yet people watch it and that's why the news stations put it up.

Now, to your comment about journalists supposedly "lining their pockets" by chasing this story. What authority do you have to say what kind of salary these "journalists" are making?? Speaking as a journalist who one day hopes to work at a local news station, let me say two things.

1. These people who break these stories are NOT journalists. To the rest of us news reporters and videojournalists out there, they are nothing more than glorified papparazzis. Tigers personal matters do not constitute journalism.

2. These people make DIRT for money. Average salary for a REAL news reporter is between 25 and 30,000 a year. Nobody is lining anybody's pockets here.

*deep breath* okay... No disrespect is meant to you. Like I said before, I want to soon get a job in tv news and I take those kind if comments seriously.

In my opinion nobody can cage The Tiger.

She seems like she's in it for money now. Not so much chastity as financial domination, mac? :$

Sahara an Macfries have said all that needs to be said. The media should be put on a lease

It seems fairly obvious that both Tiger and Elin think that denying the beast the oxygen of publicity will kill it slowly. For Tiger that means no appearances. He would be contractually bound to say something (however little) if he did play, so the answer is dont play. He would probably find it more difficult to concentrate anyway, so this is a win-win. On the flip side, the golf fans will realise that by savaging him like the press (loose term, Morgan) have done, they have denied the public of better viewing. This will slowly turn to sympathy for Tiger and animosity for the press. Another win-win. He can then emerge in the Spring, asking humbly for space and time to repair his marriage and take part in a minor tournament as part of his 'return'. This works for Elin too. If she wants to repair the marriage, its the best way, if she doesn't she will get more sympathy by trying rather than be seen to be kicking a man when he's down. That's my 10 cents anyway.

Holly Hunter

Hey, Since tiger has obtained an 'order' in British court, There must be some pixxx. or Vid's out there somewhere. How about one with Holly Hunter.

Let's go searchin!! Could be fun Harry

Users who are viewing this thread