• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tithing the Bulls for the services they provide

• Thread starterSaraha
  • Start date

Saraha

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
This a bit tongue in cheek, but here goes:-

When a man is "sexual in need", he visits a "willing lady" and pays her a fee for meeting his urgent need to fuck a woman.

When a wife can't get enough sex, she takes a lover or pays a fee to a gigolo or just misses out.

So would it be appropriate for a rich husband to pay a Tithing Fee to his wife's lovers as a thankyou for adding value to the marriage?

I accept that a lot of husbands simply don't have the cash, BUT IF THEY DID, the Bulls would appreciate reimbursement of their costs?

There appears to be a shortage of Bulls for new wife's with "secret needs".

A 10% Tithe on Income would bring the "best hung Bulls" out of the woodwork and create more contentment to family life - and probably cut Divorces by 75%. The cucks could get back the Tithe by working harder for promotion at work to support their family (the bull is part of the family).

Some Churches insist on 10% Tithing for their religous guidance services, so what about Bulls being paid a Tithe for their romantic services?

50% of all first time marriages end in Divorce.

66% of second marriages end in Divorce, and often very quickly, because a wife spots the danger signs earlier into her second marriage, and won't put up again with the bad things she experienced in first marriage.

A Bull could have a harem of 20 wives and therefore could be available to meet "the most urgent need" and the income of 200% of an average husband's income, would cover costs and living expenses.

A Cuck is "a pillar of society" because he tries to keep the marriage from ending in Divorce. Macho men re-marry if there even a hint of his wife "getting extra attention".

Macho men are men with EGO and when the pressure is on, cum out with their fists flying, their pride bruised and they kick their wife out the door. Macho - 50% of a man, Cucky is 120% of a man (the X fator staying power to support their wife to a better sexual expression).

Wouldn't pay 10%, but finding and keeping a good stud is hard, so if there was a fee for each service preformed that was reasonable I might consider paying it, especially if such services could be spelled out in advance and included my participation.

Saraha wrote something tongue in cheek? Now there's a surprise. :D

I regularly pay for dinner and all drinks, the odd dirty week-end for my wife away with a bull. Don't see me giving part of my income to him unless Uncle Sam gives me a tax break on the donations!

Got to think about this: Tounge in cheek?

Well if we are going to off the wall:

The women are superior and in most cases dominant, I think if any money changes hands she is going to demand it, because it takes money to buy clothes, get her hair done, manicure, etc. Also she has a demanding schedule, plus the things mentioned above the hot wife visits the gym, stays in shape so she is appealing to men and other women. Also, she visits her doctor more, to assure everything is fine. STD's you know. She, depending on the wealth of her lovers, would need/want several and be ultra selective. I would not consider her a **********, because she would have a relationship with each lover. Sissy, heaven think of all the cleanup duties.

Attachments

• 1pinkrufflesleevelo.jpg
    1pinkrufflesleevelo.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 232
  • 4d76.jpg
    4d76.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 213
  • 2860787305_f42945fd61.jpg
    2860787305_f42945fd61.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 213
  • V279511.jpg
    V279511.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 204
  • yellowdress.jpg
    yellowdress.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 204
Wow great idea!

mimi27406 said:
Well if we are going to off the wall:

The women are superior and in most cases dominant, I think if any money changes hands she is going to demand it, because it takes money to buy clothes, get her hair done, manicure, etc. Also she has a demanding schedule, plus the things mentioned above the hot wife visits the gym, stays in shape so she is appealing to men and other women. Also, she visits her doctor more, to assure everything is fine. STD's you know. She, depending on the wealth of her lovers, would need/want several and be ultra selective. I would not consider her a **********, because she would have a relationship with each lover. Sissy, heaven think of all the cleanup duties.

Well I think we could afford to retire immediately and move south, also think I'd need to be retired if I was to perform clean up duties under these cirCUM stances!

Some really cute ladies ~ pity about the first photo :)!

Saraha: You bring the best subjects to this forum!

Yes - WOMEN Are SUPERIOR, But True BULL's "Should Be" shown proper respect for there services. The ability to Pleasure a Wife or any Woman for that matter is a gift to be rewarded.
A husband or boyfriend should always be willing to pay for any dinning, entertainment, and be willing to do whatever chores are asked of him (within the aggreed limits).
Clean-up duties and afterwards should always send Thank-You's to his Wife's / GF's Lover's. This should include "Gifts & Monitary Stipends" !

My wife makes a little more money than I and is very generous to her lover, and I also make it a point to contribute on a timely basis. I used to make love to my wife 15-20 boring times a month. Now I make love to her two or three incredible times a month. He has brought out the greatness in her, and it only feels right to show my apprecation. And when I do buy him things, my wife is so happy that she digs a little deeper and makes my three times a month even more fantastic.

Sahara please start taking your meds again

Drivesmecrazy said:
My wife makes a little more money than I and is very generous to her lover, and I also make it a point to contribute on a timely basis. I used to make love to my wife 15-20 boring times a month. Now I make love to her two or three incredible times a month. He has brought out the greatness in her, and it only feels right to show my apprecation. And when I do buy him things, my wife is so happy that she digs a little deeper and makes my three times a month even more fantastic.

So I guess this does mean that QUALITY is definitely better than quantity?

Users who are viewing this thread