• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

tits and ass

• Thread starterchris73
  • Start date
C

chris73

ive always wondered what black guys find so interesting about a big ass and tits.the reason i ask is that when me and my wife go out to a club she always gets a fair bit of attention whether its cos her low cut tops which always shows her titties or her ass which she occasionally gets pinched when im not around so she says. i cant put my finger on it why she loves it so much ?

Chris, surely her clothes emphasise her sexiness and helps her confidence.

"her low cut tops which always show her titties or her ass which occasionally get pinched when im not around so she says"

Is she hinting that she wants to sleep with the pinchers? Would you let her?

I have a big butt and in clubs (I have not been to one in a while) my ass was fondled all the time. In crowded spots its hard to figure out who it is, so I learned to just let 'em grab and keep moving.

I would ask my g/f's if it happened to them, and overwhelming it happens to me, since I have the biggest butt out of my friends...

The last time it happened to me was at a festival last fall, and in places it got crowded, I would feel a hand give my butt a squeeze.

I find it strange, but I guess some guys (i guess?) get a thrill from it.

I don't really know why guys (particularly black) like big butts, but whatever...

Request

jcord,

Any chance you'd grace us with a few pics of your luscious, slut ass? I read some of your other posts, it would be nice to hear more about you, your situation, and how BBC fits into your life today. Fat bottom girls you make the rockin' world go round!

Hi jcord ,
i am a black male residing in south-africa (south-africa is a place where you find women with the biggest ass in the world , please google "sara baartman" you will see what i mean). When i first arrived in south-africa i was amazed to see all these big ass :eek::eek: i am 100% into white females and i love them the way they are (i am not really into women with big ass) but beleive me , most of my black friends will die for a big ass woman , i dont know why ! As i can not talk for them.

check this :
Sarah Baartman : www.vgallery.co.za

jcord said:
I don't really know why guys (particularly black) like big butts, but whatever...

White guys like a lot of t'n'a too. It's just that between Hollywood and Cosmo this has been effectively suppressed, it's not good for perceived status to prefer girls with a little meat on their bones. That's why you get stuff like 'sweat-hogging' . I recall a survey wherein a lot of guys showed discrepancies in their attitudes - they'd like a curvy woman for sex, but in the streets they'd like to be seen with a slimmer girl.

It's pretty fucked up.

ur wife is hot!

Bootyz said:
White guys like a lot of t'n'a too. It's just that between Hollywood and Cosmo this has been effectively suppressed, it's not good for perceived status to prefer girls with a little meat on their bones. That's why you get stuff like 'sweat-hogging' . I recall a survey wherein a lot of guys showed discrepancies in their attitudes - they'd like a curvy woman for sex, but in the streets they'd like to be seen with a slimmer girl.

It's pretty fucked up.

YOU'RE ALSOLUTELY RIGHT,,,,,,,I KNEW A WHITE GUY THAT ADMITTED LIKE BIG BOOTIES LIKE ME, AND DENIED IT THE VERY NEXT WEEK. WHITE GUYS DO TEND TO FOLLOW THE HOLLOW SCRIPT, A BLACK STRIPER TOLD ME THAT WHITE GUYS WOULD MOSTLY CHOOSE HER BETWEEN 3AM--6AM IN THE CLUB, BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT THEIR FRIEND SEEING THEM CHOOSE A BLACK BIG BOOTY GIRL.

cheshireset said:
I think my wife as a fine ass, I hope the guys agree

nice I would love to hacve some of that

What about my ass?

What do you boys think about my ass?

Marie

Attachments

• mybutt1.jpg
    mybutt1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 390
  • me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 441
  • whitewrap1.jpg
    whitewrap1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 397
  • notso2.jpg
    notso2.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 425
thats a perfect ass notsoinnocent

notsoinnocentgrl1980 said:
What do you boys think about my ass?

Marie

I think it is perfect and needs BBC definitely!

Oh I forgot the tits part...

Oh, I forgot the tits part... here you go...

Let me know what you think... and see if you can pick up a bit more about me with the last one...

Marie

Attachments

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 509
  • marie28.jpg
    marie28.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 383
  • marie23.jpg
    marie23.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 381
  • lil51.jpg
    lil51.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 486
you are a moron for even asing that question

I prefer women who are featurefull rather than featureless.

notsoinnocentgrl1980 said:
Oh, I forgot the tits part... here you go...

Let me know what you think... and see if you can pick up a bit more about me with the last one...

Marie

I love the second pic shows youhavenice body and the color of your skins would fit well with black cock

cheshireset said:
Yeah I guess as the title of the thread is tits and ass I better show the wife from both sides. I don't think she's bad for a woman pushing 52

HOTT!!!!:hump:

Wifes A and T

Here is the wifes... A and T... she is 48 y.o. Pretty good I think for her age!

Attachments

• DVC00307_00.JPG
    DVC00307_00.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 294
  • DVC00355.JPG
    DVC00355.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 256
My ass

I am always told it is my ass that black guys go crazy for, see what u think.

Attachments

• 19-12-04_1833.jpg
    19-12-04_1833.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 170

Users who are viewing this thread