• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

To all who post neg.comments about me

• Thread starterKurt&Mandi
  • Start date

Kurt&Mandi

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2007
I have you on my ignore list so I don't even see your posts .You know who you are .

I have no idea if I am on your list, I would hope not. I would point out however that forums like this one are for an exchange of views. If you are unable to accept that other people have different views from you then you will hardly benefit from it. To ignore someone merely because they diagree with you is like, as Jim Rohn would say, trying to ignore weeds. You can ignore them all you like, but they will take over your garden.

if you going to be controversial

Talk about the lamest statement I have heard. Whatever the ignore list is in here????? you post questionable (as to the realism) pics and ideas, and you cant take a little feedback positive or negative. I'm always criticising the negatives in here, but they have as much right to be upset, as you have to post youre comments/thoughts..many of which are quite radical.

Dont play in the kitchen, if you cant take the heat! Cuck Boy!

and i find it surprising that someone within the military community thinks this way. Atonement, worshipping and all that BS..that goes against the military training/foundation you have based youre career on.

Well put Mhall. You have my total agreement.
By the way are you from Mendenhall, now the well.:clap:

Hey I know the list but you are reading this anyway because you are a little asshole that tries to write shit about wifes. I totally agree with the Pooch and mhall on their post to. You are a lame ass that has been here and gone under at least four different names that sure means a phoney too me. Kurt I know you read this this is your buddy muleman care to pm me again.

pussylaper said:
Well put Mhall. You have my total agreement.
By the way are you from Mendenhall, now the well.:clap:

Sorry, I have no idea where Mendenhall is. If its the one I found in Mississippi, then I am a few thousand miles away in the UK

Users who are viewing this thread