• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

to do or not to do??PLEASE HELP

• Thread startercosmo30
  • Start date

cosmo30

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 24, 2011
helo everyone! My name is Mario-30 and im new here. Im happy maried and we have 3 year old son. We are 8 yrs together. Before 8,9 months i started to thinkin about my wife Having sex with other guy. And its making me crazy,just thinking about Big,wide dick penetreting in her huge pussy.. And her loving it! Its crazy,cannot sleep.. It all started after she had a birth and her pussy become much Bigger.she always gets so wet and its even worse. Its getting to big f6r my penis.and its normal size-19 And normal wide..

One night after few drinks,not so long,we admit To each other our sexual fantasies.hers was With to guys,,mine just this one. We were both shocked with each others fantasies but The other day she told me that she see how much I like it and that she would be able to do it for me. But said what if she likes it?? She told bigger dick,bigger pleasure. She loves sex and im sure she would like the Experience..has great bndy,blonde,russian Type od the women.. PLEASE HELP ME,NEED ADVICE WOMEN OPINION IS WELCOME, Want to know what she thinks from womens corner. really dont know what to do?? Dont want to screw it all.. Thanks a lot!glad that i found you

Thank you mate!
Before some years this fantasy was totally
insane and I was saying how crazy are those
people who are thinking cockold.. and now I'm
one of them,dreaming crazy about it..
On the other hand I dont want to convert my
wife into some "bitch" whos thinkin just to have a
sex with big cock guy..
We have very good marriage,love each other a lot..
Have nice sex life,short sex-10 min but very good..
Shes very good wife,incredible mother and a housewife..
Never cheated on me.never cought her texing other man,
never turning around for the other guys..
Shes been with only 2 guys before me..
Its perfect!but I have fear to lose it all..
Like she said "meat is meat,bigger meat,bigger pleasure.
We dildo 22 cm and I enjoy watching it going inside,looks
powerful.watch her enjoying and imaging real big dick inside.
I know that she has big potential to become horny
house wife,she loves dick a lot,would have a sex every day.
Thats why i have a big fear to screw it all..
She adors dick and is very horny wife but very loyal

duke??
Yeah,one day..
Afraid how are relationship is gonna be after trying

And one question-who to choose
when you live in a small city and
discretion and privacy is not possible...?
I dont want seeing that guy every day..
The ideal would be some elite gigolo.good
looking and big dick offcourse.
Once and while we would go to visit him

cosmo30 said:
The ideal would be an elite gigolo. Good
looking and with a big dick, of course. Every once in a while we could go to visit him.

That may be a good way to start. Enter "[your town] gigolos" in your preferred search engine. There's a good chance you'll find they exist, even though you live in a relatively small town. To be more discrete, you might consider finding one in a nearby town (i.e., enter "nearby town gigolos" in your search engine). You could preserve your anonymity by meeting in a hotel in his (or your) town... in the hotel bar first, for drinks, conversation, and getting acquainted.

Yes,for sure that would be a good start..
Watching my whole situation(please read
earlier posts) and type of good relathionship
that we are in what do you think from yours
experience how is are situation from neutral
not cockold angle?
Does she really want it and is shy to admit?
Beacuse after 8 years we finnaly told each other
our sexual fantasies..
For sure there is something more

Cosmo ifya don't allow that nascent slut ur married 2
cuck you soon you'll regret it, maybe not today maybe not tmrw
but soon and 4 the rest of ur life ..............we don't amount to a hill
of beans in this crazy life son ..........anyway she'll lie 2 u 1 day
and visit Rick in his rooms one night and it won't b 4 a game of
scrabble

go back to Bulgaria btw

Hey man wtf??
Thanks God that there are normal and undertandble
who can help me.. please spare of yours pathetic comments
and go to other thread

Sadly Cosmo you get some people who just want to say nasty things on here and other cuckold sites. Dont let it worry you and good luck with your wish

I know man...
Like I said there are good people who are
willing to help with good advices Beacuse maybe
they already passed through this situation..
Thanks a lot!

Cosmo30,

cosmo30 said:
Thank you mate!

You're welcome.

cosmo30 said:
I know my wife has big potential to become a horny housewife. She loves dick a lot and [if she could] she would have sex every day. That's why I fear [screwing up my marriage]. She adors dick and is a very horny wife, but is also very loyal.

It sounds like your wife already is a horny housewife, as you came right out and stated explicitly in your subsequent sentence. But, hey... there's nothing wrong with that. Some women are more sexual than others.

For more on this, see my post #52 of 19 April 2011, with “An infidelity conjecture…” on the subject line, in the General Cuckoldry section of this forum, here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/22073-psychology-cuckold-6.html

It’s one of the posts in the thread initiated by Doc in Cleveland on 10 April 2011, with “Psychology of a Cuckold” on the subject line, here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/22073-psychology-cuckold.html

(These two links have the same label, but they take you to two different places.)

Obviously your wife's strong sexuality appealed to you and continues to appeal to you. I mean, you asked her to be your wife and she said "OK" and you married her, right...? The question is, now that you realize her sex drive exceeds yours and you can't satisfy her — at least, not entirely — what are you going to do about it?

Your decision to seek advice in this forum suggests the direction you're drifting in, perhaps inevitably, in spite of yourself. I suggest beginning to prepare yourself by beginning to think of yourself as your wife's cuckold-in-waiting.

Have you begun incorporating your future role as your wife's cuckold in your fantasy play during sex, and are you encouraging her to begin teasing you about it...?

—Custer

My advice is don't do it. Anyone with kids should have self-respect and not do this shit. You've got a 3 year old son to think about. Stop thinking about deviant desires. Live clean.

She has had sex with three men in her life, so she won't be shy if a man comes a long with nice chemistry and she enjoys talking to him about almost anything without feeling embarrassed.

She asked, "what happens if I like it?"

It will be exciting for her if she meets a nice guy to start off with, then she will become addicted to wanting dates on a regular basis. This is better than taking any sleeze that comes along.

Can you take over some of the housework to lighten her load, so she can
freshen up her energy to "feel like dating hot guys?

A lot of wives are mentally tired with the responsibility of raising children and doing all the chores, so they feel they are not sexy enough to date. Energy levels affect self-esteem.

Does she have some new clothes she could wear so she would feel her best for a lover who will see her nakedness for the first time?

She needs your permission to stay out overnight if she is having a lovely time with her lover, rather than suddenly saying, "I have to be home by 11pm". She could text you that she will see you next day, so you can fall asleep knowing where she is.

Can you promise not to be jealous if she starts to feel in love with two men?

She can't expect to have sex with other men and not fall a bit in love with them, if they are making her have orgasms of joyful bliss.

Sometimes, a wife can fall in love with another guyand need to spend a lot of time with him - but then she finds out eventually that more time just shows up more imperfections in him, and her emotions "cool down" a bit, so the worry of her maybe wanting a divorce now falls away.

A lover can act in very romantic ways to tease her emotions to fever pitch, but she sees her husband every day and she knows he will always be there for her.

She can change her lovers several times in a year, if she becomes bored with them or needs something even better as she gains confidence to select men of higher quality.

Some wives can be put off taking lovers if they can't find a Bull they feel comfortable with. Sowing the idea of your wife becoming a cuckoldress may take awhile to grow powerfully in her mind to the point she will let it happen - you can't push her into it.

She needs to have private places she can go where her family won't see her with strange men.

SheldonA said:
cosmo30, if this is the way she wants to go and you want to go why worry about losing her?

I don't get this about men on this board. Why the fuck would you care? Just find someone else.

It escapes me how so many men cant grow fucking balls. Really, if you play with fire you may get burned. Find another fucking woman. Really not that hard man.

Are you willing to help him find these "other women" if he loses his current woman? He would appreciate knowing that you can advise him of where to find them.

The thing is I dont want another woman,I want to see
my wife getting big cock and loving it.
She never tried it and I dont know how she would
react having big thing deep inside..
That fact is atracting me even more to this situation.
If I want another women,i wouldnt be here with You

Cosmo
Sit down and talk. Not during sex not when your both stressed. Just out walking around.
Ask her ' do you really want to try sex with someone else?
Be direct. It's amaze g how honest people are when given the chance.
Share your concerns and fears just like with any other issue that comes up in your life.
Can you both separate sex and love?

I know that not everyone marries their best friend but when you have a friend, lover, and soul mate, and they are all the same person. It's great !!
Good luck
-Hank

Thanks!
I was thinking a lot about it and I decide to cool down
a little bit with this fantasy.
I would give it more time,but still
I know earlier or later Im going to do
it.shes very hot woman and she deserves
to have big dick at least one time in her life..
When she starts this thread by herself,than
Ill know that she is ready-made

Users who are viewing this thread