• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

To Ro

• Thread starterpimpology101
  • Start date

pimpology101

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
May 27, 2006
groups.yahoo.com
If this is to be my last post at the Cavern (and it may well be) I want to take the opportunity to apoligize to Ro. While I am not the only one to blame in this, I'll take the lion's share of it because if not for my comments perhaps you'd not have behaved in the manner you did. I am sorry that I, as a moderator at the time, did not handle myself better and in a more respectful manner. I believe the entire incident was predicated upon misinterpretation and miscommunication. Still, had I not said what I did, the entire ugly incident would likely have been avoided.

Again, I apologize to you for any hurt feelings I may have caused and having a bad day is no excuse. Please consider this apology as a sincere one and not being made under duress or because I was told to do so (by you or the administrators). I'm making it simply because it's the right thing to do. Good luck to you and I hope you continue to use the board in the spirit which most intend it be used. Many people here enjoy your contributions and I'd not want those to end by something I said or did.

Sincerely,
Pimp

Pimp, I really appreciate this post and the sentiment behind it. I truly regret the disagreement we had and hope that we can both move on now with no bad feelings :)

Thanks,
Ro

None on my part. Like it never happened as far as I'm concerned (other than the lingering guilt I always feel when I act like an ass).

glad you kissed and made up

pimpology101 said:
If this is to be my last post at the Cavern (and it may well be)...

Sincerely,
Pimp

Pimp, I mean this, sincerely...

You are NEEDED here on this board... You will be missed, should you decide to leave.

All the best to you, IN ANY CASE.

From the e-mails I've gotten, many share your feelings that my voice of reason, my outburst at Ro not withstanding, was/is needed here. That I suppose will ultimately be determined by the administrators. If they want me to I will stick around and try to right the ship along with Will. If they don't want me in such a position to where I can help I am not above abandoning ship before I drown.

Hell Pimp the Admin isn't going to ban you shit if it weren't for you Six threads wouldn't been started see I started one on you and look at the hits hell man you are the Star here from people that like your old ass to people that hate you shit man you know where I stand and always will. Look at the poll they started on you my god man this would be like impeaching Bush it ain't gonna happen. I don't think you should go back into being a Mod though temper temper after while Pimp it blows and it won't change at your age old boy. My thoughts to you Pimp. Muleman

Actually, Mule, and I could be wrong, but I think the only thing to keep my "temper" in check would be to go back to moderator. Otherwise I'm gonna go completely fucking nuts on some of these people. All they've succeeded in doing so far is to piss me off and bring back the ass-kickin, name-takin,' shit-stompin' pimp! Making me a mod again guarantees their safety. This way their asses are fair game.

That last post is more like it. Welcome back Pimp !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread