• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

****** To Suck Black

• Thread startertazlovecock
  • Start date

tazlovecock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 3, 2005
When I was 18 Years old I used to go fishing on Chicago's lakefront. I would fish sometimes till it got dark and when I couldnt see my fishing pole any more then I would pack up and leave. This one night it started getting dark. I was fishing at a secluded part of the lake front where you have to walk in about half block from the street. I was aproached by 2 black older men. One man asked me if I had a cigarette? I said yes and gave him one. They talked to me for a few minutes and started to walk away. About 5 min passed and they came back and now one of them had a knife in his hand. I thought I was going to get rolled or something. The man with the knife said " Get down on your knees white boy" I said why? He said " If you dont do what I say, I am going to cut you" I was shaking with fear as I got down on my knees. I pleaded with him not to hurt me and they can take what little money I had. The other man without the knife walked up to me and unziped his fly on his pants and pulled out his cock. He said "open your mouth white boy" I said "please i dont do that, Im not gay. They both started laughing and said today you are our little white cocksucker. Now open. I opened my mouth and he put his cock in my mouth. It tasted funny, but as I closed my mouth around it I could feel it start to grow. and then it kept getting bigger and bigger. I was having a hard time keeping it in my mouth because of the size and how round it was getting. Just then the man with the knife came over and unziped his pants and pulled his cock out and started rubbing it over my face. He said "now me" So as I took one out of my mouth I put the other one in. This went on for a good 15 minutes switching back and forth. By this time I started to get this strange sensation through my body. a warm feeling of excitement in my stomach. I couldnt believe it. I was getting off on this. I was truly begining to like it. I started to get into it more and they could sense it because the guy with the knife said "He is ours now" And he was right I was . I became so turned on by sucking those two beautiful black cocks I didnt care what happened any more. All I knew was I wanted more and more. I started biting, and licking , and kissing like a mad man. After a few minutes I felt a hand grab my head and pull me real hard as he ****** his cock in my mouth. He said "Im going to nut" I felt his cock start to pulsate and wham My mouth was filling up with such a large amount of liquid. I couldnt swallow fast enough and it ran down my cheek and all over the front of my shirt. It tasted great and I wanted every drop. when he stoped cumming he pulled it out then the other man who was jacking off watching his partner cumm in my mouth said "open your mouth" He groaned while he stroked his tool and shot a nice load in my mouth and on my face. I grabed his long cock and squeezed it from his balls to the tip to get every drop on my tongue. I put it back in my mouth and wanted to keep it there. I wanted to do the two guys again but they did not want to. I pleaded with them to let me suck them off again but I guess that scared them because they got a little nervous and just walked off. Ever since then I try to do as many black men as I can. I love it.:pee:

:yumyum:love your story made my little dicklett hard.

Way to go!!!!!!

Way to go, Taz!!! I fully agree - there is nothing like a BIG BLACK COCK. I enjoy sucking them also. Wish there were more in Phoenix for me to do.

Users who are viewing this thread