• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Too much of a good thing??

• Thread starterDaBlackBuzz
  • Start date

DaBlackBuzz

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
May 12, 2006
Well, I've been away a few week and I see that I haven't missed a whole lot. Just want to share the events of the past weekor two of my life.

I went to MI to visit an MWF that I have been seeing a few times a year for the past six years. I met her after she had just divorced her first husband. She is a 47 y/o super hot lady who just loves to fuck me. She and I have our separate lives but we always find a way to spend some time together. When she started dating her current husband she was upfront with him about me. So her hubby knows and allows her to see me from time to time. His stipulations are that it isnt done in his face, and that doesnt get out of hand, and that I am her only distraction. I was surprised but glad to hear it.

Well enough background information! I went to the UP of Michigan to visit my lady friend. I always drink plenty of water and abstain for at least a week before I see her. This time was no different. She met me at the airport as usual. I picked up my rental and we headed to my hotel in separate vehicles. The sex was incredible as usual. She had two loads deep in her womb before we took a small break. I fucked her hard and steady for the next several hours before she scurried home to be wife and mom. The past few times I went there we played at her house but her two boys are home from college so we had to get a room.

The next morning, I had consumed about a half gallon of water before she showed up again. We giggled while we fucked because my stomach was making sloshing sounds while I hit it from the back. Drinking all the water paid off because I was doing a lot of cumming and my balls always felt full even though she was emptying them at a breakneck pace.

When she left me that evening, I had cum four times. I was spent and we just spent the last hour and a half in an ebrace just catching up. I gave her a long deep kiss and sent her home. I took a brief nap then did a little reading before turning on the TV. At 8pm the phone rang, she was on the other end telling me she had the house to herself for the evening. She asked me if I would be interested in fucking her on her bed like we had become accustomed to doing. I instantly got hard at the proposition. I was in her driveway 20 minutes later. We fucked slow deep and steady, kissing the whole time. We came together. I lurched my body forward and emptied my cum deep into her. I was so deep that I could feel her labia on my balls. Her pussy pulsating, gently squeezing my cock. The stimulation kept making me shiver, each time causing me to give a little post orgasmic thrust. She came again from this. I just held on for the ride as her pussy was really tightening around my cock. I don’t know how I was still hard.

After this orgasm subsided, I was still hard but a little sore. I collapsed on my back, bestowing compliments to her magical vagina. We hugged and chatted for a little while. Her hands started to go up and down my body. She got on top of me and held my arms behind my head and started to work her saturated pussy onto my cock. To top it off she was talking dirty to me. Telling me that I couldn’t handle her sexually appetite. She was giving me shit! She reminded me that I was 10 years younger than her and that I should be able to keep up. I told her I was sore but her chatter had my cock hard as a rock even though it hurt. When she got my cock inside of her she kissed me and said to me that she was only gonna give me a little because I couldn’t handle it all. With that she stared to take short shallow strokes, only allow 3-4 inches in. Well, after about 2 seconds of that shit I had to turn the tables. She knows me. She knows I like it BALLS DEEP! I grabbed her hands and rolled over on top of her. Now I held her hands behind her head and drilled her pussy deep hard and fast. She was screaming and cumming really loud, I was sore as hell but couldn’t stop. I looked in her face and she seemed startled. The next thing I know I her husband is waving smelling salts in front of me. Apparently, her youngest (20 year old) came home and thought I was ****** his mother. I don’t know what the hell he hit me with, I think it was a lamp. I was out cold with a big ol' knot in the back of my head. It bled a little but not too much. Two days later the swelling hadn’t subsided and I still had a headache so I went to the ER. They gave me some Tylenol w/codine for the pain, told me to keep it iced and game me a prescription for a cat scan. The Tylenol made me feel better… well good enough to get a hand job on the way back to the hotel.

After all of that, I can empathize with her and her husband having to tell her kids about me in such a way. Both of her boys took it pretty hard and think step-dad is less than a man for giving consent to such an illicit affair. Clearly we should have stuck to the hotel and I should have never gone to her house.

She apologized to me over and over again. Even when I got home there was an electronic card in my email. I told her it wasn’t her fault. Finally, she said to me ‘if you don’t get mad with me how are we ever going to have make-up sex’. I told her, ‘I am really pissed at you, you have any idea how much a cat scan cost?’

Happy Summer!
:heartbrea

roflmao that's hysterical even if it does sound bogus

Bogus?
Shit man, I'll send you my ER bill(s) when I get them.

Next time you gotta take the pin from the top of the door and lock it :)

Hell yeah man. Always lock the door. He could of killed u and we would of heard about it on the news and laughed at u.

Hell we r laughing at u right now!

Stupid shit always happens when you set up parameters then you cross them. I should have never gone to the house. Anyway, thanks for the advice.... day late and dollar short though!

DaBlackBuzz said:
....I looked in her face and she seemed startled. The next thing I know I her husband is waving smelling salts in front of me. Apparently, her youngest (20 year old) came home and thought I was ****** his mother...:heartbrea

I got to ask this. Who the hell has smelling salts in there house?

I don't. I don't know anybody who does. How about u people here?

Hey man I feel for you I had a buddy that was fucking this guys wife in Iowa and he came home early and went to the house and heard her moaning and snuck in and there she was getting the hell fucked out of her so he turned around went out to his car and got the tire iron and went back in and worked him over and shit he drank out of a straw for a year. Feel lucky because if you eat and drink out out of a straw there is no way you can eat pussy. She never did fuck him after that. MULEMAN

Any pics of her?

Wow. This is a helluva story, hate it had to be at your expense though. I will make sure I learn from YOUR experience.

Users who are viewing this thread