• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

topless

• Thread startertopless_wife
  • Start date

topless_wife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2011
like most men I have always enjoyed looking at woman's tits, but over the past 6 months I have developed a real fetish towards my wifes tits. I'm fascinated by who has seen them. before we got together and how many men have seen them since.
one night after we had been drinking I told my wife about this and she was obviously interested telling me she had lost count of the amount of men who had seen them and even named a few people I know who she had flashed on nights out since we had been together!
a few weeks back at a friends party 8 of us, 2 woman including my wife and 6 men ended up in the garden next to the hot tub. it was getting late and as no one had a costume they declined my wifes offer of going for a dip. eventually she gave up and stripped down to her underwear and jumped in alone. after some splashing about she shouted out to us and as we turned round her bra landed next to us on the floor and she was proudly kneeling up topless showing us her tits. obviously this got all our attention and she said if we joined her she would stay topless, and true to her word she did. it was the most erotic feeling watching her splash about with her and all the men including me have a good feel! at one stage we took turns pouring drinks on her and licking them off and I sat and watched as 2 of my friends sat either side of my wife with each of them sucking and fondling her tits.

That sounds hot, your friends must have great self control most guys would have seen if they could have gone further

You might consider doing more to satisfy your strongly-sexual wife...

Topless_wife,

That is really erotic.

topless_wife said:
Eventually my wife gave up [attempting to verbally entice the other men at the party to join her in the hot tub,] stripped down to her underwear, and jumped in the hot tub alone. After some splashing about she shouted to us and, as we turned around, her bra landed next to us on the floor as she proudly "kneeled up" topless, showing us her tits.

Your wife is clearly an extroverted and sexually-bold woman. Good for her...

topless_wife said:
This got our attention.

Really...

topless_wife said:
She then said, if we joined her she would stay topless. True to her word, she did.

Thereby demonstrating "sexual assertiveness plus"...

topless_wife said:
It was the most erotic feeling, watching her splash about with all the men including me having good feels! At one stage we took turns pouring drinks on her then licking them off. I then sat and watched while 2 of my friends sat on either side of my wife, each of them sucking and fondling her tits.

Jeez... far out. Do you suspect, or know, your wife "followed-up" later with any (or all) of the men who fondled her tits in the hot tub...?

If she likes fucking multiple men (gangbangs or pulling trains, as it's called), and if you own a large flat-screen TV (or can reasonably purchase one), your wife... and you as well... might find something like the following highly erotic.

1) Invite a number of your male friends (say, some or all of your "hot tub friends") over to your place to watch a sports event on your big-screen TV.

2) Persuade your wife to also watch the event, provocatively dressed (it sounds like minimal persuasion will be required, if any).

3) Play the role of host. Fix snacks and pour drinks in your kitchen, and serve your friends and wife (but, of course, not so many drinks they get busted for DUI while driving home).

4) After all or most of the men and your wife have had at least one beer or glass of wine (with you spending lots of time in your kitchen to make sure their snacks and drinks continue to be replenished), your wife... without preliminaries... could take one by the hand and, smiling and looking into his eyes seductively, say something like: "Come with me, darling...", then lead him into her boudoir and fuck him.

5) The others will (without prompting, no doubt) follow them into your wife's boudoir to watch, taking off their clothes as they do so. Then, another will take his turn... and another... etc., until your wife has fucked them all. This can continue for as long as she wishes, since some will want seconds and some thirds (I imagine).

Your wife could instruct you to stay in your living room, meanwhile, watching the game, so you'll be able to give a summary of what happened to your sports-fan friends. This would enable them to discuss the game as expected (if only briefly) with other male friends, and also with their wives... thereby defusing suspicion (they will hope) on the part of the latter.

Alternatively, you could accompany your friends into your wife's boudior, take off your clothes, and also watch the action. Your wife, however (depending on her preference, of course) could perhaps decline to fuck you, saying (in front of your friends): "Not today, sweetheart... I'm too tired," before going on to fuck another of your friends, thereby adding a note of levity to her gangbang.

—Custer

lolassissyboobs said:
That sounds hot, your friends must have great self control most guys would have seen if they could have gone further

Yeah, this sounds like a bizarre get together. I believe it, yet it's seriously lacking in details. Are they full out swingers, or maybe she just sorta swings by doing some foreplay now and then, or was this just an out of the blue thing?

@ Custer...

Alternatively the wife could after everyone has had a drink or two, declare that the game is boring, and desires to raise the stakes. In this case it would be a strip type game; since the game has started she could purposefully pick the worse off team, thus causing her to lose her garments, which may be limited to begin with.

And topless_wife, feel free to have your wife come here and e-flash us... (post some pics) than the number of men who have seen her titties will surely increase. :)

Reactions: BobWheeler
sorry for the lack of details, what would you like to know? as a first post I wanted to get the story across without boring anyone. we are not full swingers, at the moment we both get off on her ******** herself, and why change that if its working.
there have been several incidents recently where she has done similar things, has anyone else had experiences like this?
as for the photo it will happen, but we had a bad experience on another forum so she won't agree to it..........yet.

Cover her face when you post the pics which you know we all wish to see. As your friends begin enjoying hot tub parties at your place, your wife will instinctly know how the party mood is going on any night - and can become bolder, even serving drinks and food without her bikini top on. Plenty of woman work at topless bars or resturants, so she is not breaking new ground here.

She will sometimes open her crack and invite a hairy willy or two to get inside when the time feels right for her. This will eventually lead to you sleeping in the guest room some nights, and your wife inviting her favorites to come over and ski on her slippery slopes in your marriage bed.

Sex at a party is better not planned (which is too clinical and "paint-by-numbers" stuff).

Chemistry, mood, alcohol, testosterone - urgency to mate RIGHT NOW - panties off, cock out, it feels right - go score now.

Reactions: kort

Users who are viewing this thread