• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Toronto Hot Wife Couple seeks GB for Dec 1

• Thread starterONYXTMG
  • Start date

ONYXTMG

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 3, 2004
Posting for a couple in my network, qualified hot wife we call "fishnets" seeking BBC GANG BANG with Select Black Men

"Onyx, I am forwarding some info for the Gb I am trying to set up for
<b>Saturday December 1st,
Sheraton on Queen St West (downtown Toronto)
around 1 AM.</b>

Of course "Juggs" will be the party girl. Hung, clean, respectful and reliable black gentlemen are desired. We are hoping for 4-5 gentlemen that are able to perform in this type of environment. As usual I will be present and taking pics/vid (of course no face shots of any gentlmen not comfortable and you know I am trustworthy) for our own personal future enjoyment. Copies can be forwarded if so desired. I truly appreciate your assistance in any help you can provide."

This is for real, looking for real if you are an attractive, fit to hard body. black male that knows how to deal with a hot wife. They are looking for you

mahoganyfields@hotmail.com

Send pics, and stats and contact info they will contact you

Onyx

Attachments

• Juggs2.jpg
    Juggs2.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,295
  • JUGGSinPLAY.jpg
    JUGGSinPLAY.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,413
Much Thanks

For All The Responses, But The Mail I Have Forwarded To Jugs, She Doe Not Want Cock Shots, Lol

She Is Looking Of The Man, Not The Unit, Thats The Bonus.

Its Her 40th Birthday, She Is Looking To Go Out With A Bang.

Here

Is Another

Attachments

• juggs3.jpg
    juggs3.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 924
  • 20621-1-37550[1].jpg
    20621-1-37550[1].jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 1,019
I informed a black male friend of mine about this yesterday after seeing the post on another site. He sent an email which included four photos (face and cock in same shot) and hasn't heard back yet. It's early yet but we shall see.......

Last edited by a moderator:
whats good pimp

long time no talk

hope all is well in O-H-I-O

Couldn't be better, Onyx. How's life in Toe Ron Toe?

doin good

all of our hard work to make a space for sexy like minded black/white interracial hedonists is kicking off.

this couple i am promoting here are a couple that have been into black for a min

just goes to show you there are many couples and wifves out there that lust for black, but you will never her them online'

how'd the gb turn out onyx?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread