• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Total control anydesk

• Thread starterslutcuckold
  • Start date

slutcuckold

wesebull
Beloved Member
May 23, 2021
I am looking for a master who wants to have more control than me of my computer, who has interesting proposals, I have anydesk teamviewer or whatever you want to install for total control

100_3567vvvvvbbbbbvvvvvvv.JPG

I am looking for a master who wants to have more control than me of my computer, who has interesting proposals, I have anydesk teamviewer or whatever you want to install for total control 578735410 pw juli741852

310885375 - save pics what you like. upload pics on other sites and show this for me. block my mouse and keyboard for more extreme and ****** my pics too. BUT ONLY IN TWO FOLDERS, NO MORE!

Come visit and build and album in TE2 for all to enjoy

hi I am male, sub, bi. I know I must be controlled and obey.
Anydesk subboidave@ad
Teamviewer 834 623 131

517442834 - my ID. If you add, block me and download pics of my instagram friends. ****** this sluts. Upload pics everywhere and do what you want. My PC is your PC. P.S. if you only look on pics and nothing do - do not join, please.

517442834 - my ID. If you add, block me and download pics of my instagram friends. ****** this sluts. Upload pics everywhere and do what you want. My PC is your PC. P.S. if you only look on pics and nothing do - do not join, please.

Reactions: AleRo

Users who are viewing this thread