• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trouble finding good qaulity bulls

• Thread starterbrissypair
  • Start date

brissypair

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2006
Nyone else have trouble find good quality bulls to use your wife?

That's for sure

Finding someone who is for real as well as someone you are comfortable with is certainly a challenge. I would hate to count how many times we've been stood up or left hanging.

I think the biggest challenge is that you are seeking a high level of compatibility and trust between three people. It's pretty difficult for two let alone three and the various fetish levels magnify that. Does the husband wait, watch, or participate? Is the husband dominant or submissive? We have barely scratched the surface on the husband.

Many guys just want to do the wife and want nothing to do with the husband. Is the guy you plan on meeting respectful or is he looking for a woman who likes to be called names or more?

There are lots of variables. Even if you find someone who is what he claims to be, the social, education, or intelligence levels may conflict. Add the fact that these forums are teaming with phoneys who are looking for masterbatory material or the ones who want to jerk you around in their version of a practical joke.

It's really tough... Unless you have no standards or expectations.

Al true

Very true Indy. We have found some really nice guys and had a lot of fun, and also quite a few hat are not what they say.

We met a guy recently who said he was a very experienced stud and when it cam down to it he had no idea how to fuck let alone how to please a woman.

So we keep looking and keep trying new guys from time to time and just try & have as much fun as we can.

Here she is with a guy we met that was really good and we all enjoyed the fun.

Like any kind of relationship, it requires a lot of luck (being in the right place at the right time, etc) to find compatible people. It also requires time and patience to develop the relationship, or to see if the relationship will work. Another factor, related to compatibility, is expectation. If your expectations are high, of course it may take a long time to find the right people. Also, remember that the more people you add to a relationship, the more difficult it is to maintain. It's very difficult for everyone to be on the same page all of the time. For such a relationship to survive, everyone needs to be realistic and understand that individuals have different and varying needs/desires, etc.

brissypair said:
Nyone else have trouble find good quality bulls to use your wife?

Just want to mention that some people (bulls included) may take offence to your question. Bulls (or 'friends' as we call them) are people too, and should be respected as people. They may or may not want or enjoy being objectified (is that a word?) this way ('good quality').

Also, 'to use your wife' may also come across a little too strong for some people. I do understand that some people like that kind of talk of course, but my wife would be a little offended if I spoke that way about her. But we tend to use softer terminology, such as intimacy, love making, FUN, etc.

Another way of phrasing your question: Anyone having trouble finding special friends to have FUN with your wife?

(Sorry if I came across as being overly critical, but I just had to say something)

As a young bull I have trouble finding a couple who are interested. Most look for much older guys.

Yes I agree it each each to their own, & I suppose that's exactly what I am taking about. We are not lookin for someone to be intimate or make love to her. We want someone who will fuck her sensless. Of course "BULLS" are people to, and as such can have all the traites of individuals such as exageration and story telling. We are just looking for honest people who are after the same thing as us, and yes we are very selective and have high expectations and standards because if you have low ones that's exactly what you get.

Users who are viewing this thread