Truck Stop Lovin

• Thread startertoplessgypsy
  • Start date

toplessgypsy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2009
So my husbands into the trucker slut thing now and wanted to live it out. I asked for some $250 shoes in return. My sugar daddy.lol

So I slutted myself up and went into the diner and sat right between 2 guys at the food bar. They liked that since I was wearing a very revealing tank top. My husband watched from the booth behind us. One guy was interested, the other not so much. He bought me a diet coke and fries and we talked. we moved to the booth just beside my hubby and I sat right next to this guy - very big man. I became very friendly and talked openly about sex and my likes. He caressed my legs under the table and reached under my skirt lots! After 30 minutes of that, he took me to his truck.

I sucked him for 30+ minutes, we fucked and then he came on my tummy. a raw experience for sure. I jumped out of the truck and back into the diner for my hubby to feel the mess dripping off of me.

So for that I win twice! Slutting is so fun and my tiny cock of a husband loves me.

wow your hubby is a real class act, a truck stop?? No Ritz Carltons near you??

jmexpat said:
wow your hubby is a real class act, a truck stop?? No Ritz Carltons near you??
his way of humiliating me, which I like. The Ritz isnt our taste at all anyway.

jmexpat if she wants to feel like a ***** what better place ?

thank you donnie! I do

Which truck stop? :)

Very hot! My wife and I have done the truck stop thing once, although it was a trucker she flashed on the road.

toplessgypsy said:
So my husbands into the trucker slut thing now and wanted to live it out. I asked for some $250 shoes in return. My sugar daddy.lol

So I slutted myself up and went into the diner and sat right between 2 guys at the food bar. They liked that since I was wearing a very revealing tank top. My husband watched from the booth behind us. One guy was interested, the other not so much. He bought me a diet coke and fries and we talked. we moved to the booth just beside my hubby and I sat right next to this guy - very big man. I became very friendly and talked openly about sex and my likes. He caressed my legs under the table and reached under my skirt lots! After 30 minutes of that, he took me to his truck.

I sucked him for 30+ minutes, we fucked and then he came on my tummy. a raw experience for sure. I jumped out of the truck and back into the diner for my hubby to feel the mess dripping off of me.

So for that I win twice! Slutting is so fun and my tiny cock of a husband loves me.

your husband is a lucky dude ;)