• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

True sexting between my wife and her lover

• Thread starterprimalbst
  • Start date

primalbst

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 8, 2011
These are the actual texts, times and dates I pulled off her cell phones SIM card with a sneaky little program last year. And this isn't the only one but I can't find the others and suspect she deleted what she could find on my computer long ago, but swear I had a disk around her somewhere. Oh well.

I cleaned up the margins as best I could so it is easier to read. I suspected something was wrong Nov 12 but they had been fucking around since Oct 25. At the time I was fucking angry but turned on as well. Not I'm just turned on. ;) On with the show.

Thurs Night-Early Fri Morn Nov 18-19
Dave 17:48 : No free text
Wendy 17:47 : i dont have a good plan to do this
Wendy 17:48 : i really need a hug
Dave 17:49 : One hug on the way
Wendy 17:52 : Thank you i needd that
Dave 17:53 : Welcome
Wendy 17:56 : I really missed u a lot what r u doing for the next few days
Wendy 18:03 : Will we be able to chat tonight
Dave 18:04 : Packing
Dave 18:05 : I will not have a computer
Wendy 18:06 : That really sucks can we just chat on the cell phone
Dave 18:07 : Until tuesday
Wendy 18:10 : I am going crazy lol i said do you have enough free texts to talk more on here. oh ya did you only miss facebook or was that for me
Dave 18:12 : I have free texting
Wendy 18:14 : did you read all the messages i sent
Wendy 18:41 : dont u want to talk at all now
Dave 18:45 : I would like to but the kids are all over the place and i have to make some room in exes garage for stuff later i will
Wendy 18:46 : Ok thanks for texting back
Dave 18:47 : Sorry and did read all the messages on facebook lol
Wendy 18:47 : Ok pretty weird stuff
Dave 18:48 : Yes but thanks
Wendy 21:18 : Is it later yet or do i have to wait longer :)
Dave 22:16 : May i stick my tongue in your wet pussy
Wendy 22:23 : Just give me a moment i am in the tub
Dave 22:24 : Can i wash anything for you
Wendy 22:39 : You want me bad?
Dave 22:40 : Maybe
Wendy 22:41 : I am wearing my new lacey black bra and panties
Wendy 22:43 : Well if it only maybe it is not enough
Wendy 22:44 : Are you sure you dont want me really bad?
Dave 22:44 : Realy
Wendy 22:46 : What r u doing right now?
Dave 22:46 : I realy want to lick you all over
Wendy 22:47 : Where r u starting i need to know
Dave 22:48 : Thinking about licking your pussy i want it now
Wendy 22:49 : I really want you to lick it i miss yor tongue i want u bad
Dave 22:51 : I am starting to kiss you on the lips then i am kissing your neck nibbling on your ear working my way down unhooking your bra and starting to suk and bite your nipples
Wendy 22:52 : r u treating my pussy nice or r you rough a little
Dave 22:53 : Now I start kissing my way down you tummy and tickel your bellybutton with me tongue
Wendy 22:56 : It feels really good dont stop i want more
Wendy 22:57 : u are so good to me
Wendy 22:58 : i want to know more what else r u doing
Dave 22:58 : I pull your panties down and spread your legs and give your pussy a kiss and bite your clit not too hard and i slip my tongue inside you you are warm and wet i start to swirle my tonge inside of you
Dave 23:02 : I start to kiss and bite your inerthigh and go back to licking your pussy i love how you taste
Wendy 23:04 : I am so wet for you u r making me moan i love ur tongue more please i like being teased
Dave 23:05 : I am getting hard i want to fuck you so bad but i just want to lick your pussy
Wendy 23:07 : I like how u lick my pussy but i really like a nice hard dick in me
Dave 23:09 : Well cum and get it throbing so hard
Dave 23:11 : Would you like to give me head noq or later
Wendy 23:14 : Now please
Wendy 23:16 : I want to suck ur nice hard dick i want to lick ur shaft and swirl my tongue around the head
Wendy 23:18 : It is so long and hard i want to keep licking but i need to suck it
Wendy 23:20 : I am putting your balls in my mouth because they are needing attention too they are so nice
Dave 23:21 : It feel good i grab you by the hair and guide you up and down my shaft
Dave 23:22 : I so like that it makes me even harder
Wendy 23:24 : Sorry it is hard to type with one hand
Dave 23:25 : I so like how you that mmm Wendy
Wendy 23:26 : i am sucking u so hard right now i luv ur dick so long and hard i am deep throating it now i want it so bad
Dave 23:28 : Oh dont stop i love it please Wendy dont stop
Wendy 23:28 : I want to suck ur dick so bad it is my dick i love sucking on the head and swirling my tongue around it
Dave 23:30 : Oh yes Wendy
Wendy 23:32 : I dont plan on stopping it is so good i cant get enough of it sucking and licking i love my dick mine mine mine
Wendy 23:34 : I want it all in my mouth i cant get enough guide my head again i love it
Dave 23:34 : I love it in your mouth i pull you up and down faster now
Dave 23:36 : My balls are starting to tighting up
Dave 23:37 : I so just want to ram dick in your mouth
Wendy 23:39 : Please do i want it allll so bad i stopped touching myself so i could touch ur balls i love them
Wendy 23:40 : Do u want me to suck u off or do u want to fuck my nice wet pussy
Wendy 23:41 : Do u want me to suck u harder
Dave 23:42 : Please don't stop harder deeper
Wendy 23:44 : I am so wet for u but i am enjoying ur fucking hard dick ohhhhhhhh i looooooovvvve it so hard so long
Wendy 23:44 : I want to taste ur cum so bad
Dave 23:45 : Do you want me to fuck you would you like that Wendy
Wendy 23:45 : I have a toy in my pussy
Wendy 23:46 : Yes fuck me please i want ur dick so bad
Wendy 23:48 : You dont want me to suck u dry
Dave 23:49 : I pull out of your mouth and ram it in your pussy i can feel you tighten up around my dick i give hard and deep thrust
Dave 23:49 : After
Wendy 23:51 : I really want to cum all over ur dick ohhhhh fuck me harder Dave i want it allll
Dave 23:52 : Thrust thrust thrust
Wendy 23:53 : Oooohhhh so great i dont think it will take much more for me to cummm
Dave 23:54 : I can feel you cum i pull out and suck it all up and shove it bad into you
Wendy 23:55 : Oh yes i am cumming for u u are amazing
Dave 23:56 : Cum for me i want it Wendy
Dave 23:57 : Cum for me i want it Wendy
Wendy 23:58 : I am cumming for u i dont want it to stop dyrwjik
Dave 23:59 : Oh yes Wendy hmmm you taste so good give me more
Dave 00:01 : Oh yes Wendy may i please cum in your mouth oh please i cant hold on any longer
Wendy 00:03 : Yes I need ur load i love how you taste
Wendy 00:04 : Guide my head and i will suck u harder and harder
Wendy 00:06 : Ohhhh please cum i want u so bad
Dave 00:07 : Oh god i am going to cum Wendy oh yes take it all
Dave 00:09 : Open your mouth and stick out your tongue
Wendy 00:09 : I have waited so long for this please cum please
Dave 00:10 : Oh god yes take it all
Wendy 00:10 : Dont miss i want to taste every drop
Dave 00:12 : I start to cum some lands on you tongue and i shove my dick in your mouth so you will not miss oh Wendy suck it
Wendy 00:14 : I love to feel you pulsing as u shoot into my mouth give it all to me
Dave 00:15 : I so want to do this right now i am come doan and fuck the shit out of you
Wendy 00:19 : I take it it was good for u
Dave 00:20 : Ya kinda lol
Wendy 00:22 : I think i need to change my bedding if that is any indication of how it was for me
Dave 00:24 : Yummy i like it very much to thank god i have to do laundry in the morning
Wendy 00:27 : When can we do this again
Dave 00:34 : I need to get some sleep busy day tommorow
Wendy 00:36 : What no pillow talk? do you want more of this
Wendy 00:39 : Ok roll over and go to sleep
Dave 00:41 : No we need to kiss and cuddle for awhile
Dave 00:44 : One day i would like to sneek into your bed and wake you up by licking your pussy
Wendy 00:46 : i am so happy we got to do this you are a naughty boy
Dave 00:47 : U realy bring that out in me among other things
Wendy 00:49 : I really have missed u oh and i dont mind being ur alarm clock i will suck you awake
Dave 00:49 : Nice
Wendy 00:50 : how is the new job do u like it
Dave 00:51 : After a good night of sex its great to have some morning sex
Wendy 00:53 : I really need to see u my god this is hard i really want to be laying beside u right now
Wendy 00:57 : Well i am really tired now i guess i should let u go but when will we be able to do this again
Dave 00:58 : Tommorow night
Wendy 00:59 : i will be counting the hours until then
Dave 01:00 : Good night
Wendy 01:01 : I really do love you i know i shouldnt but i cant help it you were always so sweet and cute
Dave 01:01 : Lvu
Wendy 01:01 : Good night

I was gonna spell correct it but I figured it would be more raw in it's misspelled true form, plus there were too many. ;P Hope you enjoyed, I know they did for sure. ;)

WOW, Fucking smoking hot. Love it, perfect.. This is a true gem. Please post more.....

Users who are viewing this thread