Trying Again

• Thread starterHannah
  • Start date

Hannah

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2015
I've had several people ask me since I had my first baby when I was planning on having another one. At first I thought they were crazy, because I was tired of being pregnant and wanted a break. Well, I'm posting here to announce that I've actually changed my mind.

One of my best friends who was really curious got into the lifestyle a while back with my help and encouragement. She's been seeing a black bull regularly for almost a year now, and her hubby (after struggling for a while with his new role) finally decided he would be supportive if she decides to breed. About a month ago her and I took a trip with our bulls, and the four of us basically had a kinky four way all weekend. After some talking and thinking about the situation I decided I'd take the step with her if she was ready to get off the pill and start trying.

So for the past month or so our bulls have been keeping us busy by arranging groups on the weekends, and both of us are trying to get knocked up. We live a few hours from each other so I'm not with her every time, but we are both excited about the possibility of getting pregnant together and having babies around the same time. This is one of the reasons why I love this community. Those of us in the lifestyle can and should support each other and encourage each other whenever we can. I'm so excited and can't wait to carry another black baby.

Also I've had a few people here ask when I would be trying again because they would like to be involved in my next breeding. If that is something you are interested in, PM me with details and we may be able to try to work something out.

As always I'll keep you all updated as things progress, and I thank all of you on here for your love and support!

~Hannah~

• Love
Reactions: MatureHollyandCuck, LucidMatrix, baddy145 and 15 others
Wow congrats! let me to be the first to say that what youa re doing is a dream for a lot of us and thank you for keeping us in the loop :)

I really enjoyed hearing about your last pregnancy, and would love to hear + see more of this one!

Reactions: Hannah
Hannah, you're very cute... I can't say I get the race play obsession... But to each their own. I did read your first story. Is your husband as supportive this time? He probably doesn't get to watch as much with babysitting duties .

Only an idiot would give up a wife like you.... Make him Raise as many young as you want. He'll probably be excited. I understand cucks, but I'd rather die than be one

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see you going public, trying again. Looking forward to the progress reports. Congrats friend!

Congratulations on your decision. Wishing you and your friend every success and both of you healthy babies.

• Love
These last few months have been intensely fun taking as much BBC as I could, sharing it with one of my best friends, and opening my womb up to another black baby. It's been about a week since my missed period and I've been able to feel the changes already taking place, but I went ahead and took the test today to confirm. My friend called me about a week ago extremely excited to tell me that she's also pregnant too. Ya'll have no idea how happy I am right now!

10590635_10100194881832672_7972310064056249114_n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, LucidMatrix, Maxio and 10 others
That’s awesome news Hannah. Congrats :)

Reactions: toolman and Hannah
Did you two share BBC so that maybe your kids could have the same daddy?

Congratulations! to you and your friend, awesome news!

Reactions: Thenader and Hannah
ChadTannzier said:
Did you two share BBC so that maybe your kids could have the same daddy?

Yes we did, it is a possibility.

• Love
Reactions: LucidMatrix, GentleWillR, sluttygigi and 3 others
wow congrats! your living a dream!

When are you due?

i think i can speak for everyone by saying "i hope you provide belly progress updates :)"

Reactions: GilBates and shocked
CONGRATS to you and your friend!!! So happy and excited for you both! Please continue to post your progress :)

• Love
Reactions: sluttygigi
Hannah said:
These last few months have been intensely fun taking as much BBC as I could, sharing it with one of my best friends, and opening my womb up to another black baby. It's been about a week since my missed period and I've been able to feel the changes already taking place, but I went ahead and took the test today to confirm. My friend called me about a week ago extremely excited to tell me that she's also pregnant too. Ya'll have no idea how happy I am right now!

Congrats once again. Such an amazing woman.

Is your friend's cuckold realizing his role better now than a black man has impregnated his wife? :)

• Love
Reactions: toolman and GilBates
Always a good day to hear about white women being black bred!

congatulations! I'd love to see some photos during the pregnancy and after like with the last pregnancy!

Reactions: GilBates
Hannah said:

Hope it all goes well.

Are you going to go for a third baby?

Reactions: toolman