• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trying new things

• Thread startermarried_slut1968
  • Start date

married_slut1968

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 17, 2006
Want to have my wife play with other men in front of me. We tried swing clubs, but the guys are a bit creepy.

She thinks she might be ready, So I thought a picture or two might get some intrest.......... Full swap couples are also an intrest to us!

Anyone intrested?

Attachments

• Picture_0072.jpg
    Picture_0072.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,373
  • resixed2.jpg
    resixed2.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,080
  • resized3.jpg
    resized3.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,445
hot babe in corset

hi married slut
I love your pics classy yet very hot good luck in finding the right guy for your 1st bbc hon
hubbie should be proud and horny lol
dan

I Have 9 1/2 Black Inches For Her If You Bring Her To Terre Haute,in I Would Love To Fuck Her In Front Of You.

She is hot....sorry I didn't see this thread before.......but I don't spend a lot of time here. Anyhow, got any pics of her in action? What I like is closeups of deep throats, butt fucks and gangbangs. She looks like she could handle at least three cocks a a time. How about telling us what sort of experiences she has had so far? While you are at it, tell us about you as well. Why are you pimping your wife? can't make her cum? Or maybe you would like the bitch humiliated an used.

Hey Married

Let me tell you for sure. Your woman is one goodlooking piece of fluff. She deserves any and all the cock that she might want. So lady the deacon says to you go get it babe. There or some really fine dicks out here to be had by a beautiful hot little cunt like you. Be a slut wife and get what YOU want. Forgive me as I am going to dream of eatting that lovely sweet and hot pussy of yours.I hope you can tell I am impressed you radiate sex.Have Fun To Both of You.Their are some soon to be very lucky and happy cocks in your area.okdeacon

I'd love to

married_slut1968 said:
Want to have my wife play with other men in front of me. We tried swing clubs, but the guys are a bit creepy.

She thinks she might be ready, So I thought a picture or two might get some intrest.......... Full swap couples are also an intrest to us!

Anyone intrested?

I'd love to give your wife her first experience. How are her oral skills???

mainly for fun

mainly want to see her used....she has very few "hard" limits so almost anything goes.

She is very talented with her mouth and needs an animal instinct to come over her to become a true slut.

We feel strange large cocks for pure cunt pounding is what she needs, plus I want to see her take on more than one or two large cocks at a time.

here is 2 more pics

Attachments

• resized4.jpg
    resized4.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 899
  • resized5.jpg
    resized5.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 668
your wife is very sexy and blessed with a sweet ass.she must get hit on by black studs wanting to get her doggie style. is she interested in a thick black cock? i think she would look amazing with 9 or 10 inches of bbc pumping her like a oil rig.what is she looking to play with?

Damn, your wife is really fine. She's built for a black man like myself.

MidWest Bull

married_slut1968 said:
1 response, Thought my wife was hotter than that.

Thanks anyway.

That is one nice looking piece of ass. I would love to pound that ass with all of my 8 inches!!!!:p

responses

Even without responses, people still appreciate the photos. Thanks for the post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread