• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trying to figure out if my white wife is a black cock loving slut

• Thread starterwifeinlovewithbbc's
  • Start date

wifeinlovewithbbc's

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 5, 2011
While I was at work she had a black guy come over the house (she fucked him a few times before but not in the last 6 months or so) He fucked her two times on our bed and blew both loads inside her pussy.
Then around lunch time one of her regulars for the last year came over and fucked her for a bit and blew one big load inside her pussy.
She was not satisfied enough and just left to see her lover with a bottle of wine. She is hoping he cums inside her at least two times before she comes back home.
3 black men, different times, at least 4 loads possibly 5 loads.
Slut? Yeah!!!!

wifeinlovewithbbc's said:
While I was at work she had a black guy come over the house (she fucked him a few times before but not in the last 6 months or so) He fucked her two times on our bed and blew both loads inside her pussy.
Then around lunch time one of her regulars for the last year came over and fucked her for a bit and blew one big load inside her pussy.
She was not satisfied enough and just left to see her lover with a bottle of wine. She is hoping he cums inside her at least two times before she comes back home.
3 black men, different times, at least 4 loads possibly 5 loads.
Slut? Yeah!!!!

================

her cunt and your whole hovel where you reside
must reek :eek:

actually her pussy looked amazing, she washed and cleaned it after each time and looked very good

She ended up spending the night with him, she came home at 6:30 Friday morning. She said he came inside her at least 5 times but lost count. He then came over for lunch and they had sex again.

Love to play if she's still able and wanting. Lithia Springs here. PM'ed you.

Users who are viewing this thread