• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Two Basic Types of Cuckolding

• Thread starternikolija
  • Start date

nikolija

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2020
1. When it is a male fetish. Many women do not accept it, but some do. Men who have that fetish are not immune to the jealousy that inevitably comes. It’s one thing to fantasize that someone else is having sex with your wife, and quite another, when hear and see i live how wife moaning and screaming while a bull fucks her.
cuc.jpg2. When the wife initiates because of the husband's small penis, premature ejaculation or both. She usually no longer wants to have sex with her husband, and has sex only with a bull or bulls. As a rule, the husband is very jealous and cannot handle with that. The help of an expert is needed. The solution is some of the antidepressants against anxiety, depression and compulsive masturbation. Paxil proved to be excellent (I will write more about this in future posts).

Over 90% of puppet marriages are divorced. The reasons are numerous.

Reactions: Jayisintexas, PhilippinesFun, Stephusta and 1 other person
I like your smile analysis.... I am glad your husband was able to come thru with your hotwire journey. Would love to know how long have you been married and how many yrs into the marriage you decided to become hot wife

nikolija said:
cuc.jpgThe solution is some of the antidepressants against anxiety, depression and compulsive masturbation. Paxil proved to be excellent (I will write more about this in future posts).
Paxil....? Apparently that's an antidepressant with many potential side effects. Has it resolved your cuckold's anxieties over you, his hotwife, fucking other men...? Did you send him to a (presumably female) psychiatrist, who prescribed paxil for this purpose...? Please tell us more, Ms. Nikolija.

Last edited:
Reactions: Likesmoremen
I will write more about this in future. Be patient. Yes a female psychiatrist prescribed a Paxil.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
I like you post Nikolija. Are you in a relationship with this situation?

nikolija said:
I will write more about this in the future.
OK. (I read your follow-up post on this subject — thank you for that).
nikolija said:
Be patient.
Yes, Ma'am.
nikolija said:
Yes, a female psychiatrist prescribed Paxil.
Very good. It's best, of course, if you personally take your cuckold to see your woman psychiatrist (as you did, I assume).... for consultations, including prescription of a suitable medication such as Paxil, to relieve his anxieties about you exercising your right and privilege, as his boss-wife, to date, seduce, and fuck other men.

It sounds like you are on the right track, and are using good judgment in keeping your cuckold on the right track, despite his anxieties.

You might consider keeping your cuckold in suitably-colored feminine panties — pink rhumba panties, for instance — to remind him, on a daily basis, of his status in your marriage (if you aren't doing this already).

What you seem to be describing is the danger of not being together when you emerge into the lifestyle. We had a very happy marriage and family life with our two young children. The only thing lacking was an active sex-life.

I wont bore you with the detail but when we eventually adopted the lifestyle it satisfied my desire for good sex and my husbands black sexual superiority fantasies. So to put it bluntly, I got to have a good fuck while he had something to arouse him when he was masturbating. Job done !

It might seem slutty to just want guys to fuck me but from the beginning I could see that any personal involvement beyond that would intrude into my family life and quite honestly, to put it nicely, I was looking for a lover NOT love or to be basic a good fuck. The truth of the matter is that I got all of the love I could ever need from my husband and the kids, so why pretend that I wanted more from the guys I would meet.

We have now been into the lifestyle for over twenty-one years and we've enjoyed every minute. So although our participation in the cuckold lifestyle has evolved over that time from letting our family and friends know, so that there would not be a scandal when they inevitably found out, to my eventually agreeing to be black bred my resolve for them not to intrude into our family life has not.

So although Dr Obi has moved in with us and I share a bed with him, it is only because he is a good fuck and I want him to mate with me so that I can be black bred. I feel fortunate that he turned out to be a good stud too and has fathered three sons for my husband and that I am pregnant again now. We have though stuck to our principles and Rob is registered as the father of all children and apart from still fucking me Dr Obi plays no part in our family life or the upbringing of the children he fathered for us. It might seem a bit callous on his part but he know that the children are well cared for and loved by their parents and in any event he has a life to return to in Ghana next year and does not need extra baggage.

So for us the secret has been to work on our marriage and not let a good fuck come between us.

Users who are viewing this thread