• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Uk-glasgow Wife Wanting Hubby To See Her Take Bbc

• Thread starterglasgowcple4blk4wife
  • Start date

glasgowcple4blk4wife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 2, 2007
Hi to all you genuine BBC out there in the UK.

Niki has told me that she wants a night in a hotel in Glasgow, but may travel as far as north of England with to start with 1 genuine BBC who will take her and do anything he wants with her body.

She likes it in all her holes, is loud and very wet.

Although we are not a cuck couple, i do allow her to endulge in her dirty little fantasies as we both get off on them big time. She will do something i want and i can only return the favour.

She wants me to be ****** to watch as she is fucked by the superior black cock, she wants to taunt me and humiliate me for this evening.

She wants to force me to suck your cock ready for her and i have been told i will be doing some kind of cleaning as well.

This is a 150% genuine add unlike most, its not going to happen in a few days but it will happen once we have picked the right black bull.

Once this has happened i will have no further contact untill the evening, she will discuss and arange the evening as she wants it.

We look forward to genuine replies only, thanks

any pics? :)

Attachments

• 84846-kHLSpIMg.jpg
    84846-kHLSpIMg.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 946
  • Nikk.jpg
    Nikk.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,843
  • 72850-AxnnIiIh.jpg
    72850-AxnnIiIh.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 527
nice

glasgowcple4blk4wife said:
Would be a good idea, yes

oh yes verry nice:lick:

glagsowcpl great pics! hope u find ur black man soon

very nice whats niki like? i am a bkbull 46yr old 5-10 198 well built

hello
whoh i love scotish wfs and have had 3 so far and am interested in niki
i need to know what niki looks like and her stats and get some pics of her
and i will send pics of myself as well my email= k192k192@yahoo.com
al

Niki has told me that she wants a night in a hotel in Glasgow, but may travel as far as north of England with to start with 1 genuine BBC who will take her and do anything he wants with her body.

She likes it in all her holes, is loud and very wet.

Although we are not a cuck couple, i do allow her to endulge in her dirty little fantasies as we both get off on them big time. She will do something i want and i can only return the favour.

She wants me to be ****** to watch as she is fucked by the superior black cock, she wants to taunt me and humiliate me for this evening.

She wants to force me to suck your cock ready for her and i have been told i will be doing some kind of cleaning as well.

This is a 150% genuine add unlike most, its not going to happen in a few days but it will happen once we have picked the right black bull.

Once this has happened i will have no further contact untill the evening, she will discuss and arange the evening as she wants it.

We look forward to genuine replies only, thanks[/QUOTE]

Hi and thanks but i see your in the US, cant see it happening sorry

fitfunbabe said:
glagsowcpl great pics! hope u find ur black man soon

thanks, i hope so too although a poor start so far

dont worry hun u will find him but dirty black seed is deffo worth wating for

fitfunbabe said:
dont worry hun u will find him but dirty black seed is deffo worth wating for

U sure, very dissapointed, over a 1000 views les than 1% response, are there any Scottish or UK wide BBC willing to meet half way for Niki to have her first BBC???

Or is this site full of wanabees, dreamers and just generally pervs!!

i might meet her somewhere

im in london though...

Glasgow a trip to scotland would be right up my alley but it will take a few months of planning unfortunatly with my job I plan a good month or two in advance hopefully you can hold out until July if not I shall try anyway

U sure, very dissapointed, over a 1000 views les than 1% response, are there any Scottish or UK wide BBC willing to meet half way for Niki to have her first BBC???

yes to all of those actually lol.

I say B - pervs and wannabees

I know a blk guy who's in aberdeen if you're intrested.

hi glasgow cpl i am in lanarkshire i am v big though for her first e-mail on bbc4u37@yahoo.co.uk let me know more about her age stats etc and send sum pics i will send sum of me back and she can see for herself look forward to ur mail

Glasgow, you are a beautiful woman -love the pics! I hope it wont take long to find a BBC for you; will you be taking it bareback / unprotected? Good lukc and I wish you well.

Some one PLEASE meet this woman and batter her....

In the GOOD sense, of course.... ;-)

First off..... Most people on this site are from the UNITED STATES.
Second off...Or is this site full of wanabees, dreamers and just generally pervs!! That is u posting fake ass pic.

Users who are viewing this thread