• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

uk wife

• Thread starterlizzuk
  • Start date

lizzuk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 3, 2009
Naughty 40-something white wife is close to fullfilling her dream of being pleasured by well-hung and fun-loving black men. I'm in the North of the Uk, but with hubbies consent will meet with the right guy he doesnt have to be local.

Attachments

• Picture 209.jpg
    Picture 209.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 350
not much of a pic lizz

sorry

hope this goes some way.enjoy wearing my stockings for hubby and perhaps someone else .red shoes anyone?

Attachments

• red shoes.jpg
    red shoes.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 133
Hey Lizz.. see my pics :D

Hi Lizz...your looking good. Let's see what more you have to offer. I'm looking forward to your next post!!

xx

BTR

boobs

I'm a cuddly plus size northern lass who always gets complimented on my ample boobs and round bum. Im a 38DD? and luv having my boobs fondled, and my nipples sucked. If you're into ladies with great boobs then you can get in touch.

Attachments

• boobs.jpg
    boobs.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 246
very nice i bet u have a nice tight pussy that needs pounding.

Sweet tits Lizz. Now lets see if that round mound of ass of yours is as good as we all hope it is.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread