• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ultimate cuckold put down

• Thread starterace
  • Start date

ace

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 15, 2007
ok im going to try to keep this short.
my wife had me castrated and says she only likes women so if i really love her ill complete my transformation to a woman by having the complete transsexual surgury and dd breast implants but now im totally scared please tell me what you would do???

Grow some balls dude (literally) and tell this bitch to suck on your cock or else. What the fuck is up with all these pussies????????????:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a funny post and an even funnier response. Thanks for the laughs guys.

Hey ace, just in the farfetched chance you were serious, your problems started with the castration. Why would you be okay with having your balls cut off and now be scared to have tits sewn in and a pussy carved out? Seems like the logical progression to me.

dude it was a joke

Woooh

ace said:
dude it was a joke

Didn't sound like a joke...sounded like you think we are mental midgets who would swallow whatever you threw our way...

If it WAS a joke....it was a really, REALLY BAD one. :(

jesus its worse on here sometimes than a single bitches night out, GROW UP for fucks sake, and while im having a rant, just because some of us dont fit YOUR idea of a cuck or bull or HW etc, unlucky!!!!!!!!:mad:

This is getting too off the wall

:mad: This site needs an enema!!!

lol

SlutandSissy said:
:mad: This site needs an enema!!!
Maybe some moderators would work, are how about this, more sex, cause sex is the cure for all that ales ya, if it is not don't tell my wife, cause I got her almost convinced it is.........lol:) :) :)

Pretty strange!!!

This is a pretty strange story. Might even be true, but I don't know. Like I have said before on this site, you can't believe anything on here. But, if you meet someone from here and it turns out for you, then you may have some basis to believe them. Short of that, it is just all fun to read and dream.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ignore what you don't like.....

Ace:

Well it has been a few years since your post. How about an update?

Is your situation resolved?

YAWN.

Nothing to see here folks....move on.

joking aside keep what you have ace.

Users who are viewing this thread