• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ultimate hotwife joinme session...

• Thread starterTokyocouple
  • Start date

Tokyocouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2011
Ok so heres what I have going on today...My ultra hot 29 yr old Japanese wife is at work and I'm home today, I told her I will make her an internet slut and have a few guys look at her pics and cum, she said "OK, as long as they tell me what they think of my pics"
So in a few minutes I will post a joinme session FOR ACTIVE VIEWERS ONLY!!!! Meaning you must comment and prove somehow that you cummed to her pics, you can easily take a pic of your hard cock and PM it to me in less than a minute!

Lets the games begin!!!!

Tokyocouple said:
Ok so heres what I have going on today...My ultra hot 29 yr old Japanese wife is at work and I'm home today, I told her I will make her an internet slut and have a few guys look at her pics and cum, she said "OK, as long as they tell me what they think of my pics"
So in a few minutes I will post a joinme session FOR ACTIVE VIEWERS ONLY!!!! Meaning you must comment and prove somehow that you cummed to her pics, you can easily take a pic of your hard cock and PM it to me in less than a minute!

Lets the games begin!!!!

joinme??

well???????

link joinme??

why is it paused?

meeting is on now! join us and be sure to take pics of your hard cock with hers in the background!

Paused?

Did you guys enjoy that? Over 53 viewers!!! Thanks for all the support! Did anyone get any pics?

damn a pity.. such a unholy time.. :D

53 viewers, did anyone get any pics?

I'll ask again.....I would really love to keep posting her but I feel like I'm talking to a bowl of fruit or something here...HELLO people....can you please speak up out there!?

i would, but i wasnt there as you show her up..

Did you guys enjoy the show? The only comment is from someone that wasn't even there?!? LOL

maybe you should give that one person a private show ;) ?!

Can't believe I missed it! When are you showing again?

blasian1002 said:
Can't believe I missed it! When are you showing again?
That will be the last one due to lack of interest. I will be posting her on more active forums so she can get the attention she deserves.

the issue is, in my case at least, one of conflicting timezone.. by the time I'm awake and at the 'puter, you're done.

Users who are viewing this thread