• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Unexpected Fullfillment

• Thread starterbjgbk20
  • Start date

bjgbk20

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 16, 2006
I have always wanted to watch my wife fuck another man but she has been against even talking about the possibility. We are both in our early 50's and have put on a few extra pounds but Sue is just a knockout. She is 5'7" frosted, medium length hair, gorgeous green eyes and full pouty lips. Her skin is as soft as down and her breasts are 36C with large nipples. She still has that wonderful curve at her sides that shows her waist and goes back out to reveal her beautiful plump ass. Her legs are strong and look incredible in 4" heels. She knows she looks good and dresses to show off. We traveled to St Pete this winter for a little R & R. We checked into our hotel room and unpacked our suitcases. It was about 8pm and the trip had been tiring so I figured we'd just head to bed. I asked Sue if that was the plan and she said she wanted to go out. We got into an argument with Sue finally relenting...or so I thought! We stripped out of our clothes and climbed into the king-size bed. Sue played with my cock,stroking and sucking it, until I was about to cum. She stopped suddenly and said she wanted to play a game. She wanted to tease me but didn't want my hands to be able to touch her or myself. I agreed to it ,being so turned on I would've done anything.She reached into her make-up bag and pulled out some of my ties she had obviously taken from home for this very purpose. she had me sit against the padded headboard on my side of the bed. She wrapped my wrists with ties, knotting them securely and adding a few more ties to each wrist so she could tie the other ends off on the wheel legs at each side of the bed frame. My cock was standing at attention in anticipation. To my surprise, Sue left the bed and went into the bathroom. When she emerged, I was shocked to see she was wearing an incredible black dress, cut way down into her cleavage. It hugged her curves and pushed her ample breasts up and out so she didn't wear or need a bra. She had made up her face to look like a wanton slut. I asked what was going on as she put on her stilettos. She said she was going out and I would have to wait. Then, Sue pulled a few times on my raging hard-on, flipped her dress up to show me she was pantyless and out the door she went. I was dumbfounded! Anger was followed by the realization that she was going to give me what I had always wanted...to be a cuckold! I tried to rub my dick with my legs to give me relief but that wasn't working. I must have dozed off because I awoke at about midnite to the sound of her card key opening the door. She was laughing very loud as she entered and to my surprise, I heard a male voice laugh with her. As they entered completely into the room, I saw a tall black man with his arm around my wife's waist. Sue pointed at me and told her new friend, Jarod, that I was the little white dick she had to make due with. I felt humiliated. I protested ,being angry now that she was belittleing me. Sue told me to get over it! I had bothered her all these years to watch her and now she was going to give me what I wanted. She turned to Jarod and began undressing him. He was a big guy, about 40, and in great shape. Jarod looked at me and taunted me with how my wife is feeling a real hard body now. Her white hands stroking his body as she undressed him, while hurting me deeply, was giving me an erection that was so hard, it was almost painful. Sue lowered his pants and released his enormous cock...it bounced on her face. They both laughed and my wife took that black monster into her slutty mouth. She turned as much as she could to look at me as she moaned and groaned over it. Jarod continued to tell me how he was going to take my ***** of a wife and use her. His hands were on her pretty head guiding her mouth back and forth. His talking stopped and he began to moan loudly. Sue is an incredible cock sucker and I knew the time had come for Jarod.Sue was now giving him as sloppy a blowjob as possible, making sure Jarod and I heard everything. Her lipsand saliva making squishy sounds around his meat and she continued a constant groaning until Jarod grunted and held her head tightly as he unloaded spurt after spurt into my love's mouth. His cum oozed out of the corners of her mouth and finally she was able to let his cock fall out. He was shaky standing there as Sue looked me in the eye and rubbed that big monster over her pretty face. She stood up and to my surprise, she kissed Jarod. I was in shock! It was a big open mouth, sloppy kiss! Sue then, finished undressing and crawled up on all fours over my body. Her face was inches from my own! She softly asked how I liked watching her. I was sobbing at this point unable to believe she had kissed this man so passionately. At that point I felt strong hands push my legs apart and his knees hit the inside of my thighs. He planted his still hard cock at my wife's pussy and began to penetrate what had been mine all these years. While I sat there against that headboard, my arms splayed out on either side of me, unable to move them, tears running down my cheeks, my friend... my wife...my lover was being fucked now by a black man. I was ****** to watch her face as Jarod filled her to her core. The lust in her eyes was amazing as she kept her eyes glued to mine. She wanted me to see her every reaction to Jarod's love making.She kept telling me how this was how it was going to be from now on and she was going to go out and fuck anyone she pleased and I was going to like it. As their passion grew, Sue lowered her body enough for Jarod to really hammer away at her pussy. Her tits were grazing my hard 5" cock and I came on her beautiful tits immediately. Feeling my hot cum hit her, Sue came with an incredible shudder which in turn caused Jarod to explode into my wife! After Jarod calmed and pulled out, Sue kneeled between my legs and pulled my head into her tits. She told me to clean up my mess. I had never done that before but I did as I was told and licked up all my salty cum off of her. Jarod said he was going to leave but my wife told him to wait. She then surprised me by telling Jarod to let her slave clean him up. Jarod grinned and said that he wasn't into men but I wasn't much of a man for letting my wife do this to me......so, sure he would do it.
They both laughed as Jarod stood on the bed in front of my face with his sagging , sticky dick. I refused to open my mouth but Sue said "It's either your mouth or your ass!" I opened and licked him clean! In fact, Jarod got hard again and the two of them went at it next to me on the bed. It was quite a turn on at this point as I resigned myself to the situation. My wife sat on his cock and rode him while they both teased me .They untied me but I did have to clean up both of them before Jarod left. It was an awakening for me AND my wife. We haven't done this again yet but I'm sure something will happen in March.....Jarod's coming here to visit.

• Love
Reactions: PlannB, Custer Laststand, aussiehorse and 1 other person
your story really turn me on. if I only not be at job I would jerk off surely.

Great Story!

Your story is a dream come true for this wannabe cuck. i wish my wife would do that to (for?) me! i was lucky enough to be at home when i read this so i did jerk off while reading it. No, i didn't last that long.

You are one lucky girl. I only wish my husband would let me do those things. Take full advantage and get all you can!

Tammy

ddd904@yahoo.com

Reactions: bobstudio83 and aussiehorse
That is my dream come true, to be able to clean a woman up after ahe has a load in her cunt and then clean the bull. Senior widowed bi male here.

Par-a-graphs. But, good story, Bjgbk20. Thanks for posting it.
bjgbk20 said:
She kept telling me how this was how it was going to be from now on, and she was going to go out and fuck anyone she pleased and I was going to like it.
Excellent. I hope your now sexually-awakened wife carries out her promise.
bjgbk20 said:
We haven't done this again yet but I'm sure something will happen in March.....Jarod's coming here to visit.
Excellent-plus. Your sexy wife seems to have intuitively obtained the best response from you, her brand-new cuckold husband, by tying you up so you were helpless while she fucked her lover in front of you. Perhaps she can think of variations on this theme during her upcoming date with her lover in March.

Re.your newly-satisfied hotwife not taking another lover (or lovers) while awaiting her upcoming March (2021) date with Jarod: she should not feel awkward about her age. Another cuckold member of this forum (I've forgotten his screen name) said he is married to a cuckoldress who is over 50, and she never takes men as lovers who are over 29.

Best wishes to your sexy wife with her future career as your cuckoldress. I encourage her to go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread