• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

unregistered

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date

muleman

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2005
Buzzy it is doing it again this time when I logged on I didn't even get the redirect here box to click on back to unregistered. Maybe the damn Turk hackers got me instead if you.

Buzzy all of a sudden it is working again thanks.

Mine has been saying unregistered for a week. Still not working right.

muleman said:
Buzzy all of a sudden it is working again thanks.
Buzzy it is still messed up it is running slow and it is reading unregistered for me again. There seems to be alot of people having problems with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
trouble too

hi i come up as unregistered too have the kkk hacked the site lol?

Check your browser settings to make sure you still have cookies enabled.
If you install browser add-ons, pick up a virus, ...etc your browser settings can change.
Also, clear your cache and open a new browser window before loading the forums.
Let me know how it goes :)

Im still being logged on as unregistered. I havent changed any of my settings.

Lorismi said:
Im still being logged on as unregistered. I havent changed any of my settings.
Same here I haven't changed a thing something is wrong here buzzy.

Sometimes when I hit the redirect it will register me. Other times the box don't even show up.

This has happened to me in the past. I requested a new password each time(twice). Upon receiving the new password and trying it, I was able to enter under my nick name. Try it, may work. Good Luck.

this continues to happen. is 70 members and 97 visitors normal or an indication that you need to fix this.

Just so you know, I can not log in to my proper ID either.

tech support

I think its brain dead or clueless!

We've made some tweaks to the board, clear your cookies, open a new browser window and login again ;)

i have been having the same prob for a couple of weeks

Same problem here, kinda... I log in and am sent to a page that says "Welcome, Unregistered..." yet I am listed in the window showing everyone on the board and can post and see pictures. The only reason for me that this is an annoyance is that I can't see any personal messages I may have received.

BTW my browser automatically clears cookies everytime I close it so that shouldn't be the problem.

Cmon guys. Theres thousands of sites on the net that dont have this problem. Get a techy that knows what its doing!

Hey I'm still having the issues with it to so maybe we can start a unregistered forum for all of us.

Anyone still having problems?
What browser are using that this issue is happening?
Operating system?