• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

update,big tits,chores and more....

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
hi everyone its been a little bit since ive updated but heres whats new

my wife still is casually mentioning her ex but not saying much about him ,oh and shes refering to him now as her ex, she had always mentioned him as a friend who she fooled around with,

also she has been looking into getting her implants later this year sometime, she has told me she wants to go quite a big larger and that she cant wait to show them off ,shes allready checking out new tops that are very revealing

ive been keeping up with my chores, also i should mention that the sex has slowed down again ,its not once a month again but were down to about once a week average now ,i dont know maybe its my imagination but she seems to have lost some interest since we were going at it all the time ,she and i guess my self seem scared to say the wrong think now its like were holding back i wanna talk so nasty to her and i think she wants to be like that with me but for some reason we both seem to be holding back, she even has just about stopped dressing sexy except once in a while:feedback:

today was a fun day ,she is over her period and we went out last night to a club ,it was a quiet kinda place not to crowded it was nice, she dressed very sexy without me even asking her to which was great for me ,she wore her tight red and black corset which made her tits look even bigger than they are and she wore her school girl skirt with a very skimpy red lace thong and she had her makeup very slutty looking
she didnt overly do anything while there but she did chat and flirt with several guys, she even danced with a couple of them ,same thing nothing to crazy she danced close to them and rubbed up on them a bit,and they were a little feely with their hands on her ass and thighs but thats as far as anything went
it was exciting and fun for me to see her out and for her to actually wanna go out and have some fun again ,maybe ill even get some tonight lol ,wish me luck
:)

Users who are viewing this thread