• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Used and stretched tits and pussy

• Thread starterpetersellers
  • Start date

petersellers

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 22, 2008
One thing I find very sexy is a body that looks and feels "well used". By that I mean things like saggy stretchmarked breasts and bellies marked by childbirth or weightgain/ weightloss. I also love a loose pussy stretched out by big dicks, use of big toys or having many children. What is extremly sexy is finding this in a young woman in her twenties or thirthies. Maybe what makes it sexy is knowing that the changes are result of her being fucked and used over and over again.

I would like to hear from others that share the same preferences and would love to se pictures of women with that kind of looks. Does anyone have "before and after" pictures of wives or girlfrends that shows the change?

Me too

Yeah I like that too. My wife, a slim asian woman, was quite young when i first met her (she's 25 years younger than me). But she had been, before we met, in a relationship with a much older guy. He had been her first and only sex partner before we met, and she seemed quite inexperienced. So the first time we had sex together I was very gentle with her and after licking her and getting her wet, I went to just ease my average-sized penis into her, so as not to hurt her. What a surprise, her hole was really loose! The previous guy was a big guy, and had used her every which way (all 3 holes), and he'd really loosened her pussy. I could and still can pull completely out of her and thrust all the way back in almost without touching the sides. She sometimes tells me what it was like to be fucked by his big cock, and the thought of her being stretched and loosened by it makes me cum quickly all of the time.

Reactions: Bobman
Does it look stretched?

Here's a picture of my young wife's pussy. It feels loose to me. She has only had one man before me, but I guess he was kind of big?

Attachments

• Herstretchedhole.jpg
    Herstretchedhole.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,138
Or she just has a big pussy and doesn't do kegels. My wife's ex-husband was huge and she is still a snug fit for me, and I am average.

Mickey1962 said:
Here's a picture of my young wife's pussy. It feels loose to me. She has only had one man before me, but I guess he was kind of big?

It looks like her pussy stands open and thats a sure sign of beeing rather loose. Very sexy!

A woman's body was meant to pass a child. It is designed to stretch and then go back to normal. If your wife is 'loose' it's genetic not a result of the size of the men she's been with in the past... unless she's been freshly fucked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bobman
i have to agree with RICHMOND, their is no proven fact that a woman gets loose from big cocks.. even after a night of fucking my girl the next day her pussy is as tight as it was before ... womans body's are amazing how they can pass a child and go through changes ...

Mickey1962 said:

that pussy is beautiful, feels loose to you, mickey do you have a small penis im not trying to be sarcastic its just a question because that pussy looks great and nice and tight

Richmond_Dom said:
A woman's body was meant to pass a child. It is designed to stretch and then go back to normal. If your wife is 'loose' it's genetic not a result of the size of the men she's been with in the past... unless she's been freshly fucked.

That is totally correct.
It never ceases to amaze me that the myth of a "stretched " pussy continues to persist.

Yeah the kegels work great...I find myself doing them without even thinking about it! I've been told that I still have a tight pussy even though I've had ore than 1 child...wish there was an exercise to keep my tits from hanging!! LOL

slutladyJbanner.jpg

petersellers said:
It looks like her pussy stands open and thats a sure sign of beeing rather loose. Very sexy!

Yes I find it incredibly sexy. I am not that experienced, but my wife's sweet pussy is the loosest I've ever been in. I guess it could be genetic, or lack of specific exercise, like some on this thread suggest, but whatever it is, I think its great. I love the feeling of entering a warm, wet, loose pussy.

69tattoo said:
that pussy is beautiful, feels loose to you, mickey do you have a small penis im not trying to be sarcastic its just a question because that pussy looks great and nice and tight

Hi 69Tattoo, don't get me wrong, i am not complaining about it being loose, I think it is wonderful. It looks, feels and tastes great. I am average length and width, according to most stats, but right from the get-go my wife's pussy was very loose around me. When we talked about this she indicated her previous boyfriend's penis had huge girth, and was a very snug fit inside her. Hence we were speculating that this had stretched her. Seems some on this thread don't buy into that hypothesis, and they could well be right. Either way I'm happy with the way it is.

petersellers said:

Here's another photo showing a little gape. I love to see her beautiful pussy gape when she opens her legs. Anyone else out there like loose pussy?

Attachments

• Alittlegape.jpg
    Alittlegape.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 678
Do big cocks make cunts loose? Basically no. Loose cunts are
generally due to one of the two reasons: genetic and aging.
In the latter case, it's not just the vagina -- many tissues get
much less elastic when one ages. This doesn't mean, however,
that a big cock cannot "ruin" an otherwise normal cunt. When
fucked regularly by big cocks, a woman feels less stimulation
from a smaller cock, at least within a certain period of time.
In that sense, she IS ruined. Lastly, this big-cock-makes-a-
cunt-loose myth is what a cuck hopes for. Since it's part of
the cuck psychology, it'll last for as long as there are cucks.

I adore my "well used" wife

petersellers said:
One thing I find very sexy is a body that looks and feels "well used". By that I mean things like saggy stretchmarked breasts and bellies marked by childbirth or weightgain/ weightloss. I also love a loose pussy stretched out by big dicks, use of big toys or having many children. What is extremly sexy is finding this in a young woman in her twenties or thirthies. Maybe what makes it sexy is knowing that the changes are result of her being fucked and used over and over again.

I would like to hear from others that share the same preferences and would love to se pictures of women with that kind of looks. Does anyone have "before and after" pictures of wives or girlfrends that shows the change?

I feel exactly like you do and I simply adore the body of my cuckoldress now that she has hanging breasts and stretchmark. Here you will find pictures before and after

She's been used hard

Mickey1962 said:

From my experience, some women's pussys can be loose because of genetics, but gape like that Mickey1962 usually means that she's been stretched. The pussy is like anything elastic, if you stretch it often enough, eventually it runs out of elasticity. If your wife is as young as you say, and she was loose when you first had her, then I'd say she's been well used before you got to her. Looks like she could have had more fucks than hot dinners. Could she be "stretching the truth" when she tells you that she was only with one man before you???? Just as well you lke them loose. I do too by the way.

Audreyronde said:
I feel exactly like you do and I simply adore the body of my cuckoldress now that she has hanging breasts and stretchmark. Here you will find pictures before and after

I loved the pictures! She's much more sexy now. How many kids has she had between the two pic's? Is her pussy looser to? Please post more if you have.

I too love when a womans "pink parts" look well used. I love to see streach marks on her belly it just turns me on.I have to say that I disagree with an above statement that said a pussy does not stretch with alot of use.My wifes pussy was TIGHT even after the kids,but when she started fucking alot now its showing signs of use

stretched pussy

Hey Mickey1962 and Audreyronde, how about some more pics of your wife's stretched and used pussy. Mickey has your wife got any stretch marks, or is it just her pussy that has been stretched out?

more stretched pussy

Hi Brahman, she's only young so the only stretch marks she has are those she has from going through puberty quickly. The most prominent of these she has are on her ass and lower back. Her tits are starting to drop, but not much: Its only really her pussy that shows signs of being well stretched and used. But anyhow if folks let us know what sort of photos that they want to see we will try to post them.

Users who are viewing this thread