• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Used Condoms For Husband

• Thread starterJesst
  • Start date

Jesst

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 29, 2018
North Carolina
A few months ago my husband found a guy online for me to fuck while he was at work. The sex was pretty boring but that could also be that we were both very nervous. When the guy was done I took off the condom and noticed he a enormous amount. So instead of throwing it away I tied it up and saved it for my husband.
He has always wanted to eat cum out of me so I figured this would be a good start. When he got home I pulled up my skirt and poured the cum all over my pussy. Then emptied the rest into his mouth. I then made him lick me clean before I allowed him to fuck me.
At first I did it more for his enjoyment but then got really into it. I don't think anything has ever made me that wet before. Now I want to do it more. Knowing that my husband was eating a stranger's cum off me made me squirt so hard.
The problem is with our kids always around and his schedule it is so hard to try to get more filled condoms. Also a couple of the guys he was trying to find for me thought it was weird and backed out.
Do any of you have this fetish? If so how do you go about it? I wish I could just find a sperm bank and make some withdrawals lol.

Reactions: sissycuckforbbcs, Nodakisnik, BigdaddyToronto and 2 others
Thank you for your steamy and interesting post, Ms. Jesst.
Jesst said:
A few months ago my husband found a guy online for me to fuck while he was at work.
That was very kind of your husband. I'm impressed.
Jesst said:
The sex was pretty boring, but that could be because we were both very nervous.
Sigh.... that seems unfortunate. But, a recommendation (pointed out on a site that, unfortunately, no longer exists) for a married woman who fucks a man who is not her husband, and feels uncomfortable or nervous about that, is: fuck him again, and do it soon. Then, fuck him again... and again... and again. Pretty soon, fucking other men will seem totally normal.
Jesst said:
When the guy was done, I took off the condom and noticed he [had left] an enormous amount [of cum]. So, instead of throwing it away, I tied it up and saved it for my husband.
Very good. That was the right thing to have done.
Jesst said:
He has always wanted to eat cum out of me....
That's a very reasonable desire on the part of your (now cuckold) husband....
Jesst said:
....so, I figured this would be a good start. When he got home I pulled up my skirt and poured the cum all over my pussy. Then, I emptied the rest into his mouth. I then made him lick me clean before I allowed him to fuck me.
Excellent! That was the right decision, and the right course of action.
Jesst said:
At first, I did it more for his enjoyment, but then I got really into it. I don't think anything has ever made me that wet before.
Great! You found something that turns you on. Incidentally, I notice you say "at first...". That implies you continued to fuck your lover your cuckold found on-line for you. If so, good for you.
Jesst said:
Now, I want to do it more.
Well yes, of course....
Jesst said:
Knowing that my husband was eating a stranger's cum off me made me squirt so hard.
If you squirt during orgasm when you're heavily turned on, that's strongly positive.
Jesst said:
The problem is, with our kids always around and his schedule, it is so hard to try to get more filled condoms.
Having to care for children is a problem for a married woman who wants to expand her sexual (and psychological) horizons by dating, seducing, and fucking other men. One way to resolve it would be for your cuckold to accept responsibility for caring for your children, including fixing their dinner and cleaning up afterwards, when you want to go out. Then, on some pretext or other (stated to your children), you could drive to meet your lover-of-the-evening — then, after dinner or drinks or whatever, you could go to his place and return home very late.
Jesst said:
Also, a couple of the guys he was trying to find for me thought it was weird and backed out.
Well.... some guys are like that. There's not much you can do about it. But, your cuckold deserves a lot of credit for his efforts to find other men for you. If he's willing to keep at it, your sexual future looks good, I would say. Also, when your children are grown, you may be able to increase your chances by (say) going to suitable bars together — you going in first, suitably dressed, then him coming in a bit later and sitting separately while you talk.... and accept drinks, presumably.... from men who appear to be potential candidates.
Jesst said:
Do any of you have this fetish?
No.... but then, I'm not a woman.
Jesst said:
If so, how do you go about it?
See above.

Good luck, Ms. Jesst. I wish you well with your quest.

Last edited:
Jesst said:
A few months ago my husband found a guy online for me to fuck while he was at work. .......
How are you doing, Ms. Jesst...? Any updates...?

Nope no updates, still looking for donors. Might have to start having them mailed to us lol.

Reactions: Nodakisnik
Hm.... that seems unfortunate.

Re. your initial post:
Jesst said:
A few months ago my husband found a guy online for me to fuck while he was at work. ....... He has always wanted to eat cum out of me, so I figured this would be a good start. When my husband got home, I pulled up my skirt and poured the cum [from my lover's condom] all over my pussy. Then , I emptied the rest into his mouth. I then made him lick me clean before I allowed him to fuck me. At first I did it more for his enjoyment, but then got really into it. I don't think anything has ever made me that wet before. .......
which seems to imply you fucked the man your (now cuckold) husband found online for you more than once — you might consider asking him to get tested for STD's, either via his personal M.D. (if he has one) or at a public health center (the latter should be very low cost).

Then, if it turns out he's clean, and he verifies that by showing you his written test results — and assuming you're on a suitable form of birth control (it doesn't sound like you want more children) — I suggest fucking him bareback, which both of you will, most-likely, find more pleasurable.

You can then retain your lover's voluminous cum in your pussy until your cuckold comes home. Then, you can request he take off his clothes and lie down on his back, while you mount his face and queen him. That is, straddle and ride his face while he licks and sucks your lover's cum from your pussy.... and, require him to swallow it all. As an added plus, you'll probably be able to enjoy another orgasm in that way. Then, as a finale, you might fuck your cuckold (your choice.... if so, with you on top, probably, so you can move in whatever ways are most pleasurable for you).

Would this work for you....?

Last edited:
Too bad we are not close

Custer Laststand said:
Thank you for your steamy and interesting post, Ms. Jesst.

That was very kind of your husband. I'm impressed.

Sigh.... that seems unfortunate. But, a recommendation (pointed out on a site that, unfortunately, no longer exists) for a married woman who fucks a man who is not her husband, and feels uncomfortable or nervous about that, is: fuck him again, and do it soon. Then, fuck him again... and again... and again. Pretty soon, fucking other men will seem totally normal.

Very good. That was the right thing to have done.

That's a very reasonable desire on the part of your (now cuckold) husband....

Excellent! That was the right decision, and the right course of action.

Great! You found something that turns you on. Incidentally, I notice you say "at first...". That implies you continued to fuck your lover your cuckold found on-line for you. If so, good for you.

Well yes, of course....

If you squirt during orgasm when you're heavily turned on, that's strongly positive.

Having to care for children is a problem for a married woman who wants to expand her sexual (and psychological) horizons by dating, seducing, and fucking other men. One way to resolve it would be for your cuckold to accept responsibility for caring for your children, including fixing their dinner and cleaning up afterwards, when you want to go out. Then, on some pretext or other (stated to your children), you could drive to meet your lover-of-the-evening — then, after dinner or drinks or whatever, you could go to his place and return home very late.

Well.... some guys are like that. There's not much you can do about it. But, your cuckold deserves a lot of credit for his efforts to find other men for you. If he's willing to keep at it, your sexual future looks good, I would say. Also, when your children are grown, you may be able to increase your chances by (say) going to suitable bars together — you going in first, suitably dressed, then him coming in a bit later and sitting separately while you talk.... and accept drinks, presumably.... from men who appear to be potential candidates.

No.... but then, I'm not a woman.

See above.

Good luck, Ms. Jesst. I wish you well with your quest.
go to a sex party with him and he can enjoy all the used condoms that finished inside you.