• Thread starterjeangarf
  • Start date

jeangarf

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 4, 2007
new states

black power is good

Les spermes black sont tres fort. Beaucoup des blanches Americanines desirent la fecondation par les blacks. Merci pour vos photos et 'Le Code Blanc' (j'aime no.5)

Je suis d’accord. J'aime aussi le numéro 5.

bien les soumettre

Last edited by a moderator:
Extreme

Time to reclassify this as extreme guys!

dans les cités

la nuit des cites

wrong dominated whites are allowed to subject

the blacks wrong subject the white couples without separating them

domination

without concession

domination

without concession

Wow, these are some hot pictures. Love those with the white boi pleasing the bbc orally and anally. I especially like the picture of the bbc anally doing the white boi and you can see the bbc cum dripping down the white boi's balls. Very hot!! Man, I want some bbc now too.

The picture of all the naked white women harnessed up must be a black femdom pony girl situation. I would love to know more about it.

Red Jeep

Just saw that other picture of the red jeep towing the naked white woman. That is a really nice looking jeep.

love this thread

jeangarf said:
black power is good

Very HOT!!! White males allowed to only Masturbate themselves or Suck other white males Cocks as our White Women are Impregnated By Fertile Black Seed!!:jackoff:

jeangarf said:
the blacks wrong subject the white couples without separating them

Husband and Wife taking it Hard By Superior Black Males!She is now Pregnant and He is very Sore!!:jackoff:

jeangarf said:

Bonjour jeangarf.
Vous etes francais. Jai decouverts le plaisir des africains en France comme etudiante.

OHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!.This is one white boi who loves this thread!