• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

VA Slut at it again (Manassas VA)

• Thread starterShiz
  • Start date

Shiz

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 18, 2005
Well here they are PICs from her last BBC. We are looking for more STUDS in the area...You can send inquireies and PICS to shizunki@lycos.com HUGE cock is a shoe in... What can I say she is a white slut..But we are for real and that's what matters UB2. This guy was awesome he fucked her for 4 hours..OMG it was hot..Enjoy...

Attachments

• L1.jpg
    L1.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1,242
  • L11.jpg
    L11.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1,161
  • L6.jpg
    L6.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 5,137
Reactions: bbcdownsouth
A few More

MMMMMM what a slut..and my slut at that. She can be your to do with what you want if your are a real BBC

Attachments

• L8.jpg
    L8.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,521
  • L14.jpg
    L14.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,811
  • L12.jpg
    L12.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 2,691
Wow, fuckin hot. And clearly real. Love the wedding band showing in some shots. You are a lucky man. Wish I could oblige you and your wife but I am a cuck hub myself, with active but camera-shy wife. Just thanking you for posting and hope you continue. Good luck getting her turned out regularly to thick black bulls. Does she take it in the ass?

I have always fantasized about watching a wife being taken by a black man...
I'd love to watch your wife with a BBC... Hampton VA here

Hmmmm

We could watc togther and get each other off..Now that would really be cool.. The wife loves to watch white men eat cum and get fucked. Two fo them would be a real treat.. Let us know when you might be up here from Hampton..

Hot pics, Shiz - i'm your fan!
Post more!

I'll come to Manassas from the Wash., DC area of Maryland

I have no problem coming out I66 and coming to Manassas. Hope to hear from you at my yahoo address (omega156@yahoo.com) If you're ever in the chat room, look me up there = SBM_n_Maryland

Shiz said:
Well here they are PICs from her last BBC. We are looking for more STUDS in the area...You can send inquireies and PICS to shizunki@lycos.com HUGE cock is a shoe in... What can I say she is a white slut..But we are for real and that's what matters UB2. This guy was awesome he fucked her for 4 hours..OMG it was hot..Enjoy...

Would love to get some of that sweet lady .We are a white guy and a black guy who would love to do anything she wants.Please let us know if you 2 are interested .We are country bots looking for a good time and we are for real.

MORE MORE MORE Enjoy

Here is the slut at it again

Attachments

• L13.jpg
    L13.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,395
  • L19.jpg
    L19.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 654
  • L7.jpg
    L7.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 930
We want some of that lady and want it bad.Please contact us so we can get together

please let us know when we can have some of that sweet lady

great photos, post some more when you get them

Great photos! Post more action shots!

Yes, She's Fucking Hot Love To See More Of Her In Action.

I need to make it out to manassas

Great photos. Shes hot.

TTT

for those that missed these they are great

We want her bad We can meet you anytime you want She is hot

These are some of the best pictures on this site. Your wife is hot!!:D

Users who are viewing this thread