• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Vanilla Wife Turning Hot Wife?

• Thread starterjustinrutt
  • Start date

justinrutt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2013
But I suggested he find her a big black bull to fuck her. A friend sent me these a long time ago and I forgot I had them until he sent me an email saying she was considering becoming a full fledged hot wife. He doesn't want the young man to know his wife will fuck and tell him. It's fun watching the evolution of someone else into the hot wife, cuck, shared wife life style.

I only hope he tells me she's fucking bareback!

Ass in BPH.jpg Beer Head5.jpg BPH and White Shoes.jpg Carrot in Pussy.jpg DB5.jpg dlaw tit shot2.jpg IMG_1238.JPG Nails and Cum 3.jpg Nicknamed Slut ass.jpg red ass.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth, Enigma632 and okdeacon
OMG! That ass!!!
There is nothing better than pussy that has matured like a fine wine, and she appears to have thickened up nicely over the years!
I love the older women/wives who still enjoy their sexuality, and have the attitude and confidence to seek out new experiences.

Users who are viewing this thread