• Please note: this forum is ONLY for verification threads. Any posts on any other topic will be deleted.

Declined Verify Please

• Thread startercatcouple
  • Start date
Please try again!

catcouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 14, 2023
Hope all is well looking to get verified. tried doing it through the chat but maybe didn't get through. Thanks!!

IMG_9585.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: gledeman, Kuro, OldWhiteCouple4DomBBC and 2 others
This looks fake to me. I think I'm going to make a rule that you can't use a pic of a woman holding a piece of paper.

• Haha
Reactions: PDXFun2
Um ok, it is not. Followed the verification rules so not sure what else to do lol. Should we buy a posterboard instead? Just wondering how to not "look fake". Guess but not just post pic of my hand making a sign in a room in the house.

Reactions: sswanabe
catcouple said:
Um ok, it is not. Followed the verification rules so not sure what else to do lol. Should we buy a posterboard instead? Just wondering how to not "look fake". Guess but not just post pic of my hand making a sign in a room in the house.
Makes no sense to me either.

catcouple said:
well anyone can take a pic from the web and put a paper with it, it's easy take a pic of your girl in your home (bedroom) or something like that then take the same pic with your hand sign. (cuckold horns) works ,

woman holding paper - Google Search are a million images on the web of a woman holding a blank piece so you can put whatever message you want on them. In this particular case the text seems to be 'floating' above the page, which looks to me like the image is composed of layers, which means it's fake. There's no way to be absolutely sure an image is real but I need to be reasonably certain. Since most people don't want to go thru a real-time process of holding up x fingers etc, the next best way I can think of is to have the site open in front of you, while you have the site name either written on paper or on your body.

We don't make it THAT hard to get verified, but I do want to establish a certain degree of credibility with the Verified accounts. They're not meant for just anyone to have them.