• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

waiting for the hot ups to stop by again

• Thread starterhthnrywhtwife69
  • Start date

hthnrywhtwife69

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2008
the ups guy is this hot black stud who gets me so wet....here are a few pictures of how i would love to greet him next time!

Attachments

• cxxvzx.jpg
    cxxvzx.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 1,491
he kinda looks like taye diggs....

would u like to deliver a package to my house while the kids are at school and hubby is at work?

Attachments

• bv234.jpg
    bv234.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 484
  • bv2345.jpg
    bv2345.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 609
i have some to deliver to u...

how about 1/2 gallon of very male cum? can u handle that package?
hohohoho

She is sex hot

thanks u 3! i have fingering myself all afternoon fantasizing about him sliding his big black cock into my pussy. will post a few more and keep those compliments cumming!

DAMN
wow
and
NICEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hthnrywhtwife69 said:
thanks u 3! i have fingering myself all afternoon fantasizing about him sliding his big black cock into my pussy. will post a few more and keep those compliments cumming!

I'm tempted to start sending you weekly UPS deliveries just to get him over to your house on a regular basis. Go get him!

see how wet fellas?

Attachments

• so wet 2.jpg
    so wet 2.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 374
how about if i greeted him (you!) at the front door wearing this?

sorry this is what i would answer the door wearing!

Attachments

• jbndd.jpg
    jbndd.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 387
brings back memories of an affair my wife had several yrs ago with the ups man

none of u studs would want to see me answer the door like this?

how about this outfit?

Attachments

• ups.jpg
    ups.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 357
chrishubby400 said:
brings back memories of an affair my wife had several yrs ago with the ups man

Painful memories, or some of those finger lickin good memories?

wow! nice outfits. if the ups man only knew what he was missing! I think u should try him the next time, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind making your residence a daily routine stop on his route! btw, love those curvy hips!

The bush is a nice touch

That's one hellava greeting!!!!

you look good in that tight black dress and black boots as well as those black stockings...you should have invited the UPS guy back after he finished work or met him afterwards

you guys have me blushing and getting wet....thanks and keep them coming! i might just build up enough nerve!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread