• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

waiting....

• Thread starterhthnrywhtwife69
  • Start date

hthnrywhtwife69

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2008
let me know what you guys think.....this is how i would be waiting in my bedroom for some big black hung stud!

Attachments

• waiting for u....jpg
    waiting for u....jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 816
You and me both, honey!

:feedback:

With an ass like that . . .

you have to ask? You already know what's up. So ready to bust off in ass like that!

You and me have traded pvt msgs before. Why don't u holla at a stud sometime!

thanks baby! any other takers!?!?!

Your hot and you know it,I'd love to come to your bedroom and find you like that.

jaxx....i would love if you walked into my bedroom and found me like this....I would beg u to fuck me with phat black cock. thanks baby!

flip me over and watch me spread....see i am already wet 4 u!

Attachments

• hhslsere.jpg
    hhslsere.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 396
hthnrywhtwife69 said:
let me know what you guys think.....this is how i would be waiting in my bedroom for some big black hung stud!

I think you need to quit all the talking and get yourself some BBC.

clearly you know how to dress and how to assume the postion for a well hung, assertive black man like me, and you are near by? what are we waiting for?

hthnrywhtwife69 said:

I think you look damn good bent over like that. Your pussy is just begging for it

thank you kong!:love: