• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wannabe Cuck Mentorship

• Thread starterShire
  • Start date

Shire

The Bull
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2018
Missouri
Hello to all of the wannabe cucks. Im starting this thread just for you poor guys. Is your wife curious about cucking you but to shy or nervous? Are you to scared to tell her your desires to become a cuck? Or are you just not quite sure about how to approach her? Then lets get started, since I signed up Ive seen several of you who signed up just to go inactive shortly after. I believe this is due to multiple factors including, lack of information, lack of patience, no real guidance, and lastly the lack of a well thought out plan. Depending upon your individual circumstances I believe with the right mentor we can get you and your wife or gf over whatever obstacles your faced with and into the cuck lifestyle. If you wish give this a shot then you can contact me by pm or kik. Lets make some kinky memories.

imig.es
Do you think she has the quality of becoming a good slut?
Please comment / heart if you save / dirty & degrading comments welcomed.
If you can make captions / fake nudes / tribute, please!

Reactions: mallubull
have you asked her about becoming a slut?

Shire said:
have you asked her about becoming a slut?

Yes of course, but she is not sure if she will get attention. I am trying to prove she is wrong