• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want fun with older

• Thread starterElliotca
  • Start date

Elliotca

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2010
Really wana have some fun with an older lady... no limit to age! I'm 24, have a 19yr old girlfriend, but would find it really hot to cheat on her with a much older lady and wana try someone with experience, I'm very kinky and adventurous and have very few limits :p Anyone or couples from Hampshire?

Attachments

• 0_IMAGE_023.jpg
    0_IMAGE_023.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 178
It would be real easy if you lived over here in Iowa haha. Ruthie would probably attack you.

Here's a pic of her looking all sweet and innocent haha. I doesn't even look like her with no cock in her mouth does it.

If you ever get to Iowa elliotca get in touch with me.

Attachments

• Picture 091.jpg
    Picture 091.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 241
dam! Shes exactly the type of older lady I'd have lots of fun with, ohhh if only I lived in Iowa!! Shes very sexy

If that were an apple tree I guess we would all know who got us into this mess!

Susan's Slave said:
If that were an apple tree I guess we would all know who got us into this mess!

Hahahahaha! Nice!

babyruthiezhubby said:
Here's a pic of her looking all sweet and innocent haha. I doesn't even look like her with no cock in her mouth does it.

Lovely photo :) Leaves it a mystery what (or who) she's sitting on.

For some reason I keep expecting a pair of hands to reach from behind her and drag her away into the greenery :D :D