Want To Jackoff To Our Wives Pics/vids? Socal Only - Asian Wife Pics Attached

• Thread starterSoCalFreak
  • Start date

What would you like to do to my young Asian wife?

• Total voters

SoCalFreak

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2019
Orange County, CA
Hello all! New to slutwives and looking to meet (in-person) other like minded married men who love sharing pics/vids of the wives for fun jackoff sessions. I am married to a young nasty Asian that I enjoy showing off. Love to hear dirty talk, tributes, etc. The nastier the better. I have hundreds of pics/vids of my current Asian wife and my ex's to share. I am in SoCal (Orange County) and have a flexible schedule during the weekdays.

115.JPG 117.JPG

Reactions: BayAreaAsians, TBai, Charliescuck and 2 others
I’m not in SoCal, but that’s a nice clit on her and a nice cock fucking her too. I’d love to cock her photo or maybe cum tribute her too.

PS- “All of the Above” for your survey :)

SoCalFreak said:
Hello all! New to slutwives and looking to meet (in-person) other like minded married men who love sharing pics/vids of the wives for fun jackoff sessions. I am married to a young nasty Asian that I enjoy showing off. Love to hear dirty talk, tributes, etc. The nastier the better. I have hundreds of pics/vids of my current Asian wife and my ex's to share. I am in SoCal (Orange County) and have a flexible schedule during the weekdays.

115.JPG 117.JPG
I would love to see if she can take it all the way in & that would be hotter.

Capt. Ron said:
I’m not in SoCal, but that’s a nice clit on her and a nice cock fucking her too. I’d love to cock her photo or maybe cum tribute her too.

PS- “All of the Above” for your survey :)
Thank you! Love the comments. Please, please, please cock photo or tribute her as you wish. Would love to see that!

hotwife70 said:
I would love to see if she can take it all the way in & that would be hotter.
Due to my length, she cannot take the entire cock : )

Reactions: hotwife70
SoCalFreak said:
Due to my length, she cannot take the entire cock : )
Love to see how that fit my wife tight pussy..

Reactions: JeffCA
hotwife70 said:
Love to see how that fit my wife tight pussy..
HOT HOT HOT!!!!! Is she Asian? Private message me please so we can chat in more detail ; )

SoCalFreak said:
HOT HOT HOT!!!!! Is she Asian? Private message me please so we can chat in more detail ; )
Yeas,she is Asian.