• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want to meet BBC near Florence

• Thread starterwifelovesblackcock
  • Start date
W

wifelovesblackcock

or anyone willing to travel.Got face pics if anyone wants to see.

Attachments

• picture_019.jpg
    picture_019.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,307
If you mean Florence, Alabama I am a black male in Alabama looking for a white female who wants a BBC. Contact me at Noirtheorist@yahoo.com

I want to see more! Please!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

South Carolina

anyone willing to travel let us know you can contact us at dwgame007@yahoo.com

Attachments

• picture_021.jpg
    picture_021.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 2,290
hey man im in spartanburg but will be going thru florence during mem. day bike rally i would love to hook up send me some face pics of wife and i will send some of me see ya horse_hu_ng@yahoo.com

I actually live in florence very interested

She is super hot. Hope to see her in action.

tcoop94 give us some info about yourself.

Attachments

• hpim0700.jpg
    hpim0700.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 797
Fucking NICe

Florence

I get to florence often. I have family in timmonsville. I hope to make contact with you.

i'd travel too stuff that ass

would like to meet where are you from

Well she looks great baby girl.. sounds great sweetie..

Well, welcome to the forums. I think the pictures are great - thanks for posting them up. I'm in Huntsville, so I would love to make a trip to Florence. Maybe we could hook up with the other local guys and have a party?!

darklocs@hotmail.com

See ya!

Florence, Kentucky? If so it's within shouting distance of Portsmouth, Ohio. Cum getchu sum!!

i'm chris in jacksonville, nc

I'm Chris in Jacksonville, NC .. a few hours from you. If you're for real I'm available to travel. I can be reached on Yahoo messenger @ downastcarolina -

downeastcarolina@yahoo.com

Attachments

• 32bascd.jpg
    32bascd.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 59

Users who are viewing this thread