• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want to see prim an proper Iowa wifes ass fucked hard

hotlegs27

New around here...
Beloved Member
Here is a pic of my wifes ass, would love to see her fucked hard in her ass by big black guys, its off limits to everyone, she is such a priss, show her whose boss guys

Attachments

• mvc-005s.jpg
    mvc-005s.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2,815
:twisted: I LIKE TO BEND HER OVER THAT CHAIR AND SLIDE MY WHITE COCK DEEP IN THAT TIGHT ASS AND FILL HER PUSSY WITH A LOAD OF CUM.

wife's ass

well in western iowa and love to fill her with some creamy chocolate for sure

Sounds great she seem like she would be a great fuck also where are you guys located..

Beware! Don't waste your time with this couple!!!

I had made arrangements with this couple, and on the night before our meet, the hubby informed me via email, that his wife was sick. Okay, I said, let's make it another day. He never got back to me, and didn't respond to my inquiries about what really happened. This guy made such a big stink about me being "there" and not having his wife kissed on the mouth. He's full of shit. He talks a good game, but when it was time to hand his wife over, he punked out. If that's the way most people are on this site, I don't want any part of it. Peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back