• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wanted - Mature Australian Slut

• Thread starterBlacksmith69
  • Start date
B

Blacksmith69

Thick dicked black man is looking for a sexy mature women who is curious about going black and need training.
I'm in Australia and will train you to enjoy everything that I have to offer. This can be with or without your partners knowledge, descretion is assured, obedence is demanded.
We could start with a session where we would meet. Enjoy a drink and conversation and proceede to where you could watch me stroke my big black cock while your pussy becomes juicy. NO TOUCHING. Not yet at least.
If you're interested leave me a message.

how old does she have to be? and what about yourself? what are your details?

wife blacked in aus

Always wanted to see my wife royally fucked , especially by a black stud! Watching her shaved pussy being filled by black cock while she screams in exctasy!! Maybe one of these days.

There aren't too many black guys over here and I'm sure we would love to hear what youv'e been doing with our white aussie wives!

Users who are viewing this thread