• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wanting to be a sissy

• Thread startersoftone
  • Start date

softone

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 19, 2006
I'm just wondering if other sissies have felt this way - wanting to be feminized, knowing that you are too small and too soft to truly satisfy your wife, wishing that you could be bigger and get harder, but knowing that you can't and never will! And, it is such a turn on wanting and wishing for a big bull cock to take your own panties down and thoroughly use you after he has already taken your wife. So, if you have I'd love to hear about it and what happened next for you, thx

Since the point my wife admitted only being attracted to big men (in stature), I'm 5'6", she still claimed those guys she screwed were only slightly bigger than me. (attempting to ease my feelings)
In my best days I was 6-7" and three fingers wide. I haven't had but 6 other women, of those 3 I could not fully penetrate, but my wife never had a problem wanting more.

I did on a few occasion witness her react louder and cum harder that she ever had with me, those three and all she admitted to were quite larger than I. From then on I was only getting off thinking about her with bigger men.

The one that would become my main fantasy man was my best friend, about 6'8", tall dark and handsome to be sure, 9" hard and when he was ready to blast the 4"s behind the head would swell so large it would lock itself in behind your teeth. He was one of the few she risked bareback fertile sex with (while she thought I wasn't around) simply because He turned her on so. She declared blatantly how much a better fuck he was. She would swallow his load, take him in the ass, which she would not do with me. Her sex with him was so good I became jealous of her. At one point she realized this and after sucking him for a while she told me to finish him for her, and she jacked me while watching me swallow his load. His praise of my efforts made me feel great and I have craved his cum ever since.

Being a small man I seemed to always have a penchant for crossdressing. Sometimes when I new he was coming by and My wife was out dancing, I would put on panties and a bra under my clothes in hopes that it might be one of those nights he couldn't wait for her to get home and take some head from me while waiting. I was always desiring to suck him off whenever he would let me.
I never fully had the guts to completely dress for him like I craved to and only got to have him take my ass once. A night my wife was gone for the night. I cooked him a big steak dinner and fed him drinks all night treating him like a king.

If I could go back I would have found a way to be his complete bitch and still would to this day for any larger superior man, but especially larger men that have had my wife and made her orgasm, which she now admits I never have.

Cute Sissy boi!

If you read my post "My experience" you will see I had a girlfriend who regularly dressed me up in silky nighties and panties for what she called "girly nights" which usually meant I had to orallly service her pussy and asshole! I loved it so much that now I'm single I wear them regularly. I've even had a couple of goes at the cocksucking, I quite enjoyed it but had to fantasise I was being ordered to do it by her in order to get into it. Not done that for a couple of years now but I will be slipping into a silky nighty tonite and letting my mind run riot about my ex cuckolding me............

Users who are viewing this thread