Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Was hoping for some feedback folks....

• Thread starterwhtcpllovingblkcock
  • Start date

whtcpllovingblkcock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2005
Hey everybody....me and my hot gf with a big round white booty and nice large natural titties have finally hit a nice stride in our cuckolding/hot wife lifestyle. I have posted twice this week...once about "my girlfriend's first off the hook black cock experience"...and a follow up about "pussy stretching"...but no one has commented on them....we were hoping for some kind of feedback, opinions and advice....please somebody post....and we will post some hot pics in turn.....

I hate when that happens whtcpllovingblkcock. Almost a hundred veiws and no replies. There are definately some lurkers here, but I'm not one of them. Don't give up, keep posting, and you might want to respond to some other members posts as well.... :wink:

whtcpllovingblkcock said:
Hey everybody....me and my hot gf with a big round white booty and nice large natural titties have finally hit a nice stride in our cuckolding/hot wife lifestyle. I have posted twice this week...once about "my girlfriend's first off the hook black cock experience"...and a follow up about "pussy stretching"...but no one has commented on them....we were hoping for some kind of feedback, opinions and advice....please somebody post....and we will post some hot pics in turn.....
a few hot pics would get great response... think of taking some to post

It's so normal on this site for white couples to be invovled with Black men, and indeed with black women, that perhaps responses are not so common without more interesting info. I congatulate you on having a sexual relationship with a woman who also responds to your need for her to be with black lovers

Post the pics. Most people are skeptical if there's no pics posted. Many of the members post their fantasies not reality. That's why responses have been slow.

Users who are viewing this thread