• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wat do all the bulls think of me?

• Thread starterwhitewife69
  • Start date
Really nice ass, where are you?

hot

very nice would love to spent time with u

Keep the comments cumming!

its gr8 to hear from all u bulls out there! keep it cumming!!!

whitewife69 said:
here is another pic for you bulls let me know what you think!

In the first pic, her arms appear to be on the fat side, but on this angle she appears lean with a great ass and a really hot set of holes.

If this is the same girl in both pics, I say screw the bulls, I'd do 'er!

thanx keep the feedback cumming!

:bj: im enjoying hearing from all u bulls out there! want 2 hear from more of u an am enjoying getting 2 know those of u who have left me messages!

Thanks! Keep the feedback cumming!!

:bj: Thanks wud love 2 hear from more bulls!

Good party girl, and yes a BBC orgy would welcome your attendance. The guys would pay for your taxi there and back, or keep you for a few extra days

How about lots more photos to tease and please the guys out there?
Open your legs and show more of that crack, maybe put your hands back and pull your cheeky buttocks open.

Wife is very attractive is she open for breeding

attenshun black cocks!!!

me dreaming it wuznt my hubby's cock but a nice big black one!!! mmmmm

Attachments

• 3ael759kd.jpg
    3ael759kd.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 773
i know i would

thanks 4 ur messages keep em cummin!!!

2 of my gf's who r curious bout black!

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 487
All three of you need blackened and RIGHT NOW...Where are you located?

will get 2 all of u who wrote me!! thanx 4 the encouragement an ur thoughts!

keep ur thoughts questions encouragement cumming!! thanx!

Wanna hear from more black bulls!!

Let's hear more from u black bulls out there!

You want a comment from real black bulls, OK here it is, at best your average. These guys are pathetic white boys or hard off brothers, personally I'd pass on you.

Whitewife69,

Sorry to be a buzzkill. I am always a little skeptical when a "woman" posts a picture of herself and begs for feedback over and over and over like a broken record... that is something a man would do. So I suspected you were a man from the start. What makes me know that you are a man are the pics you posted of your girlfriends. No woman would ever post pictures of her girlfriends here.

I am a real black man... not a bull but a strong black MAN!

Well Buzz, there's a lot of dudes on this board that would do that dude and I find that funny:D

DaBlackBuzz said:
Whitewife69,

Sorry to be a buzzkill. I am always a little skeptical when a "woman" posts a picture of herself and begs for feedback over and over and over like a broken record... that is something a man would do. So I suspected you were a man from the start. What makes me know that you are a man are the pics you posted of your girlfriends. No woman would ever post pictures of her girlfriends here.

I am a real black man... not a bull but a strong black MAN!

Ditto, what he said.

2 the doubters!

if u dont think im real then fuck-off!!! i dont care if thats ur opinion!! nice 2 know u have nothin better 2 do! i have met sum real bulls on here an they have been polite!! if that is ur opinion then feel free 2 have it just keep it 2 urself!!! i didnt ask u whether u thought i wuz real or not did i? move on an keep ur comments 2 urself!!! 4 those of u who can converse feel free 2 get in touch. the rest can f off!!!:nono:

Users who are viewing this thread