• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Watching your Wife Eat another mans Cum.

• Thread startercreempieluvr
  • Start date

creempieluvr

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2024
How many others are turned on by watching their wife Suck off another man until he cums in her mouth?
For me it is such a turn on, and for her too. Sometimes it is her only mission to suck their cocks and they don't even fuck her.

2023-11-04_12-08-35.png
2023-11-05_09-26-46.png
2024-02-06_12-16-51.jpg
B25.jpg
!pm5644.png
2.png
2021-09-25_10-47-44.png

• Love
Reactions: anonxyz, starmaster, Nazareth and 3 others
I haven't ever got to watch her so that yet , but damn I would absolutely love to watch her do that

Reactions: creempieluvr
creempieluvr said:
How many others are turned on by watching their wife Suck off another man until he cums in her mouth?
For me it is such a turn on, and for her too. Sometimes it is her only mission to suck their cocks and they don't even fuck her.

2023-11-04_12-08-35.png
2023-11-05_09-26-46.png
2024-02-06_12-16-51.jpg
B25.jpg
!pm5644.png
2.png
2021-09-25_10-47-44.png
Yes I know what you mean, my wife has never sucked a lot of cock, usually just when they meet for some fun sex to relax him and get them both started but the few times they have ended up cumming in her mouth was so exciting for me to watch

Deb loves to suck cock. She knows its a good way to get guys. She told me once she loved having a cock hang over her face, true story.

Media added by Debshusband

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr and Zima
Your wife has some nice guys to choose from. I like that also. Actually, love it.

I love when my wife sucks off another man, I always give her a passionate kiss right after and tell her what a good girl she is!

• Love
I am one of the poor souls who have never witnessed it as it happens.
And it's a double shame because she was one that would give excellent head, and would ALWAYS swallow, unless there was a specific request for something different.

The husband of a married couple my wife has partied with quite a few times used to chat with me on computer, and would brag about getting head from her.
One time was his wife and my wife taking turns on him.

I listened to my GF fuck and suck over the phone on one occasion. That was sizzling hot!
She was fucking a friend of hers; I know the guy but we're not friends. So, in addition to them making out and touching, I listened to them fucking, and him telling me he had his fat cock in her pussy. He then ordered her onto the floor, and fucked her in the ass! I don't know if he knew, but that was the first time for her. He pulled out before he came, and my GF had no problem doing ass-to-mouth, so I listened to her suck him off and swallow his load. He finished by eating her pussy, because he loved her squirting in his mouth, so I heard him make her do just that!

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Zima and creempieluvr

Users who are viewing this thread