• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

We’re considering me playing alone, problems?

• Thread starterCarolinaxxx
  • Start date

Carolinaxxx

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2021
Hi everyone,

My husband likes to watch and until this point, has been present every time I’ve been with another guy. We’ve gone through the arduous process of finding and meeting the other guys together. Lately, I’ve been traveling for work and he said I should start hooking up on these trips. I’m a little skeptical. Definitely not what we agreed to when we decided to enter the lifestyle. Anyone who has made the transition from husband in the room to solo play have any thoughts? How’d it go? Thank you!

Reactions: DaveJ, DanW_cuckold, biguy153 and 2 others
Carolinaxxx said:
Hi everyone,

My husband likes to watch and until this point, has been present every time I’ve been with another guy. We’ve gone through the arduous process of finding and meeting the other guys together. Lately, I’ve been traveling for work and he said I should start hooking up on these trips. I’m a little skeptical. Definitely not what we agreed to when we decided to enter the lifestyle. Anyone who has made the transition from husband in the room to solo play have any thoughts? How’d it go? Thank you!
I think it adds another level excitement. Him waiting to hear about it for one. Obviously you have to be comfortable, but I find it exciting.

Reactions: crt
Carolinaxxx said:
Hi everyone,

My wife always plays alone, I am never present, this allows her to explore her desires more deeply than if I were present, her bull insists I’m not present either, so all in all I think it would work if you were with the right guy and your husband didn’t get overwhelmed by jealousy.
Your husband might try a cage , I wear one most if the time and this helps when my wife is playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaveJ and bobstudio83
I really enjoyed the couple of times that my wife has gone to play on her own, even though it didn't go all the way.
There was definitely a time when that would have been a real problem for me, though. So it depends on the individual and where they're at with it.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, crt and bobstudio83

Users who are viewing this thread