• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

We haven't posted in a while.

• Thread starterwoodpecker
  • Start date

woodpecker

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 10, 2006
My wife and I have been involved with IR for a long time. She fucked 1 or 2 different guys a month for several years when we first started. We're in our early fifties now and we've slowed down a bit; we meet with about 4 to 6 men per year. She still does love black dick and always enjoys getting laid by big guys who are really hung. She's 5'7", 118, bi, smooth, very experienced and in great physical condition. She enjoys straight, anal and sucking dick to completion. And, yes, she does swallow. She prefers older guys now since she doesn't think young men appreciate her at her age; older men make her feel more comfortable. Everyone has preferences. Here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments

• IMAGE07.JPG
    IMAGE07.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 928
  • IMAGE19.JPG
    IMAGE19.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,157
She's provided me with lots of hot times. And over the years we've tried just about everything. It took me several years before we ran into one stud who got me to eat a juicy creampie. I didn't know what to do, so I did as requested and enjoyed every bit of it.

Attachments

• Dc0001a.jpg
    Dc0001a.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 563
  • DC0002.JPG
    DC0002.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 673
  • DC0003.JPG
    DC0003.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 585
I also remember that she went through several guys before someone got her up the ass. She couldn't wait for it and I told her it was only a matter of time. She loves dick up the ass when a guy knows what he's doing.

Attachments

• DC007A.JPG
    DC007A.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 824
  • Dc0008a.jpg
    Dc0008a.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 930
She really likes to ride big dicks.

Attachments

• Dc0009a.jpg
    Dc0009a.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 643
  • Dc07ja.jpg
    Dc07ja.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 764
A couple more.

Attachments

• Dc0006a.jpg
    Dc0006a.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 852
  • Dcp_0179a.jpg
    Dcp_0179a.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 608
Great stuff. She really is hot and the two of you are what this site should be all about.
Too bad there are so many fakers out there.
Keep up the good work!

More with her friends. One creampie shot here. We stick to condoms now. We miss the good old days where she would get all of her holes filled with cum and not fear any health problems. I used to love jumping her bones when her lover left and I had her all to myself with cum leaking out everywhere. It was very hot. Still is but we're careful now since we have to be.

Attachments

• DC0901A.JPG
    DC0901A.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 551
  • DCAD4.JPG
    DCAD4.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 603
  • FILLERA.JPG
    FILLERA.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 594
  • FIRE#7.JPG
    FIRE#7.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 411
beautiful!

Still looks quite the MILF.

very nice pics! i'm near the poconos...am interested in meeting the guy in the pictures...hope you don't mind, email me at hotwife102@yahoo.com

thanks, will send pics if you want.

i want some

very nice pics! im married in the poconos and i would like to meet your guy, hope that's ok with you. If you or he are interested, email me at hotwife102@yahoo.com

Thanks, i have pics if you want to see what i look like.

Love the pics! Could you post the recent ones?

She is AMAZING

Your wife is a beautiful and sexy woman. I can see from the pics her lust for BBC. Thanks for sharing, please post more of her.

You are a lucky man. I miss the old days too. Would luv to see more of your hot, hot wife!

great picture

great picture Philadelphia here would love to meet your wife you can email me at Knshade007@yahoo.com

Woodpecker your wife is what I'd sayfor a 50 yeald very well kept. I don't uunderstand why she is slowing down she still has the body for years of good sex. Thanks for the pics she is a very hot woman keep it a going. If I was near you I'd try and hook up. Muleman

Users who are viewing this thread