We need more Asian females/Hotwives who are into BBC! show yourself in this post for the Asian lovers

• Thread startermelo
  • Start date

melo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 27, 2023
Germany/Mannheim
I am a 23j old Dominant BBC Student from Germany Mannheim and i am into Asian wives I love Asian wives we need more of them to sad there aren't a lot of them especially here. So all Asian wives, hotwifes, single Asian, female, Asian couples show yourself in this post for the Asian lovers
i had that same post on blacktowhite But the best part here is we got an owm Thread related to it!
here my post on blacktowhite for the ppl who doubt it:

We need more Asian females/Hotwives who are into BBC! show yourself in this post for the Asian lovers

Last edited:
Reactions: Vallin and Pinkyrod
看着我

cd9059f3b0f8c9de2a80f208fa2c6727.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: koji, plugnplay, Dark_Hung and 7 others
melo said:
I am a 22j old Dominant BBC Student from Germany Mannheim and i am into Asian wives I love Asian wives we need more of them to sad there aren't a lot of them especially here. So all Asian wives, hotwifes, single Asian, female, Asian couples show yourself in this post for the Asian lovers
i had that same post on blacktowhite But the best part here is we got an owm Thread related to it!
here my post on blacktowhite for the ppl who doubt it:

Looking now again for it, had a break but i am back on the search

My Korean wife's bull is a BBC. 8" and thick, and she can take him in entirely. Needless to say, I'm much smaller. She wears lingerie for him and goes over for hours. They send me pics and short vids.

View attachment RMOAN_MPV.mp4
unnamedone.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: koji, VeteranBull, melo and 4 others
communalspooning said:
My Korean wife's bull is a BBC. 8" and thick, and she can take him in entirely. Needless to say, I'm much smaller. She wears lingerie for him and goes over for hours. They send me pics and short vids.

unnamedone.jpeg
I swear man everything u post is fire

Reactions: Lovasianladies, Vallin and communalspooning
communalspooning said:

unnamedone.jpeg
Damn, it sounds like he hits all the right spots. Looks great going deep inside her.

Reactions: redback and communalspooning
Chinese wife loves BBC

LZ Used Pussy 8.jpg

• Love
Reactions: VeteranBull, Chinalord, Paulag and 3 others
communalspooning said:

unnamedone.jpeg
Need an asian chick like her for myself....

Reactions: communalspooning