Well — can you dance...?

• Thread starterCuster Laststand
  • Start date

Custer Laststand

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2007
A short time ago I went out for a beer at one of my favored watering holes. It was early on a Tuesday evening; there was only one other guy at the bar... soon I was the only one there. The bartender, whom I had not seen before, appeared to be about mid-30's — somewhat overweight, but with nice-sized tits, an attractive face and sensuously-long, flowing black hair.

I ordered the usual, asked her where she was from, and we talked a bit. She said she had started working there about a week ago.

Pretty soon another guy appeared (from elsewhere in the restaurant) at the cash-register end of the bar; she went over and began talking with him. He wasn't speaking very loudly and I did not hear the initial part of their conversation.

After a few moments, speaking more loudly, she said: "Well... can you dance?" Evidently the answer was "no."

She then said: "If you don't have any money and you can't dance, I'm not going to exchange sex with you because you probably aren't any good at that either."

After a few more words I didn't hear, he departed (apparently).

When she returned, I asked: So, you decide whether a guy is likely to be any good in bed by asking him whether he can dance...?

She said not usually, but in his case, he said he didn't have money to pay the tab so I asked him if he could dance. When he said "no," I asked him if he could wash dishes. He said, "No — that's women's work."

She said she told him: "No, if you don't have any money, that's men's work."

"Good answer," I said.

Last edited:
Yes Sir, I can Boogie but I need a certain song. Boogie woogie all night long.

cumbox said:
Yes Sir, I can Boogie but I need a certain song. Boogie woogie all night long.

My reply probably would have been along those lines... although preceded by "Yes Ma'am..."

love dancing

cumbox said:
Are you any good at Jig a Jig?

I had no idea so I Goggled it, and was treated to a video of two deer dancing? In this particular video when the deer (stag?) had no partner he attempted to do a really strange dance step with a human. So I'm no good at Jig a Jig and have no intention of taking lessons.

I do however love to dance. I much prefer any dance that puts you into physical contact with your partner. My wonderful older mentor told me that if you couldn't dance you were flushing away golden opportunities. He was so spot on. And the better you dance the better the opportunity.