• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Well done(now lets party)

• Thread starterwewantu
  • Start date

wewantu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2006
Wow weve been away for a little while and so many changes,well done and well deserved to our new mods,in our opinion a very wise decision by dig.now lets start having some real ir fun,we find most of most of our guys on adult friendfinder and are quite succesful,but to be honest it takes a lot of searching,at dc we have a site specific to our needs but have as yet not met any guys,hopefully things might change now(fingers crossed).again well done and lets start partying.heres a couple of very recent pics to try and tempt some responses,we have posted quite a few but alas no luck as most of the play seems to be in the states lol,so next year were going to visit the states for a week of full on ir sex,so guys tell us where the best action is.

Attachments

• lisa and simon 011.jpg
    lisa and simon 011.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 988
  • jay and lisa 018.jpg
    jay and lisa 018.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,046
The best action stateside is no doubt in Ohio at one of my parties! Welcome back to the site and thanks for the photo reminder of how sexy she is. Continued success in your interracial pursuits.

Just might take you up on that offer pimp,should be visiting sept 08.brownsnake you have a reply.

well try east coast near MD,DC, Delaware, philly nyj alll of these are with in 4 hours so you can get alot a different cock . I am in delaware look me up if you are east coast

Thank you so much for sharing your wifes pics

She's so sexy with a bbc in her, the second pic is my absolute favorite. I love this position.

Users who are viewing this thread